rainbow laices

sable

Sorry they are all at the UKIP conference.

yep you have just confirmed to me that your bricking it over UKIP oh its gonna be good :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh and as to the original question, yes I do see it as yet another form of conditioning in order to get us to "accept" that a form of deviancy is actually normal, it makes me wonder what will be next, and where the next line will be crossed and considered normality, perhaps the age of consent AGAIN!!

KW

Edited by kdubya

yep you have just confirmed to me that your bricking it over UKIP oh its gonna be good :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh and as to the original question, yes I do see it as yet another form of conditioning in order to get us to "accept" that a form of deviancy is actually normal, it makes me wonder what will be next, and where the next line will be crossed and considered normality, perhaps the age of consent AGAIN!!

KW

Very true, that harbinger of yuman rights Peter Tatchell wanted age of consent moved to 14, I would rather see it at 18 for both gay and straight.

If anyone suggested that the heterosexual age of consent was moved to 14, they would rightly be pilloried as a pervert. Thank god for section 28

Pazzzzzazz sister, you go girl (said whilst clicking my fingers through the air in a 'Z' motion)

And for the haters, I don't think there's a gay person out there who wouldn't rather be straight and have a normal life. Well, I suppose the alternative is doing a Cliff Richard maybe :lol:

Edited by Mungler