NEW FAC SHOTGUN IN THE COUNTRY! STOEGER M3000

cal 7888

This first look at their new venture is taken off the Riflecraft Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Riflecraft-Ltd/282667341809620
As some of you guys know im a big fan of Riflecraft and the products they do, mainly because theyve got some of the best on the market, but also because they are actual shooters and know what others are looking for!!
this looks to be a BRILLIANT alternative to a £1500 benelli! and its basically the same gun!
TAKE A LOOK!
1380439_538843429525342_187934707_n.jpg
In a couple of weeks we will be taking delivery of our first shipment of STOEGER M3000 semi auto shotguns.

There will be ...a model for practical shooters based on the same gun that USA number 4 shooter Patrick E. Kelly from Team Hornady shoots. Stoeger are owned by Benelli USA and the shotgun features a lot of the same features as the Benelli such as the rotary locking bolt head and inertia driven system. It hasnt been available in the UK for some time for this reason because its basically a Benelli without the price tag!

All guns come with IC, M, XFT chokes have a 24 inch barrel, Nordic components mag tube and an enlarged bolt release.

Competition ready for £800 or as standard for £690
Edited by cal 7888

What's the difference between standard and competition ready?

i think standard has the Nordic compnents mag tube, enlarged bolt release.

they are going to do a top one that has all of the above, but also has a milled loading port for easier loading, welded lifter and a cerakote finish! this will be around £1000!

what specs does it come in? barrel length? camo? wood? left handed?

looks like it could be a good gun, would have to wait to hear some field tests and reviews :)

the standard is just a 5 shot FAC obviously but they are providing a crimping service for non FAC holders!

the barrel lengths, colour and hand. the first batch coming through are going to be 24" but depending on how they take off they will go for other variants.

have a look on the Stoeger website and see what you fancy as they will probably be more than willing to get one over for you!

i think i will test one for them (might even purchase one myself) i will post the review on here when ive had my mits on it!

I had an m2000. I wouldn't have another stoeger even if it fell out of a box of cornflakes.

Sorry to be negative but my experience with stoeger isn't a good one.

thats ok because these are the M3000 model! :P haha

i would say they have made big improvements, as benelli now own them!

thats ok because these are the M3000 model! :P haha

i would say they have made big improvements, as benelli now own them!

Mmm - but are these not "Made in Turkey"?

As they are, then I'll pass...

Benelli MAY own Stoeger - but they don't manufacture them in the Benelli factory

Edited by saddler