New Wellies

grahamch

I own a pair of the Hunter Balmoral Neoprene Welles and they have been absolutely fantastic! Always kept me dry, and even when stood out in the snow all day I have never suffered from cold feet!

Retail at around £115 on the net. I would definatly suggest you try a pair on though, as I have heard people moan about the sizes being a little big.

I have a pair of Jack Pyke countrymans, neoprene lined full length zip and a proper thick chunky sole, I have had them for getting on for 2 years and they are still fine,

http://www.jackpykeshop.co.uk/countryman-wellington-boot.html

Well within your budget too!

. Bought some jack **** boots for the lad zip lasted about 30 seconds ..

I have had my Muckboots for 2-3 years (I think) and they have been very good. The lining at the heel wore away fairly quickly but other than that they are still very warm and comfortable. My wife has Aigle Parcours and to be honest there is no contest, Aigle win hands-down, they are more supple, better made and haven't missed a beat. You should be able to get Aigle Parcours with your budget too.

I own a pair of the Hunter Balmoral Neoprene Welles and they have been absolutely fantastic! Always kept me dry, and even when stood out in the snow all day I have never suffered from cold feet!

Retail at around £115 on the net. I would definatly suggest you try a pair on though, as I have heard people moan about the sizes being a little big.

+1 :good: . Totally agree with the above.

ATB,

Pat

+1 hunter balmoral neoprene are brilliant !!!!