Doomsday castle: watch and come to your own conclusions

Psyxologos

Quote "this is a stealth operation" and they were blowing an airborne and running around with torches on in the dark.

I don't think they would last long if the **** hit the fan.

I didn't make it to two minutes before turning off.

two minutes 10 seconds for me :ninja:

So these people have got there fort and some guns but who the hell is going to attack them what do they do for food ok they can have a store but that will soon run out there bullets will soon all be gone what do they do then can they make the powder the primers to do reloading its a nice dream but I for one do not want to end up living like a stone age person hell most of us would be long dead if we lived like that I think about 34 years old was about it for most of them.

my god just saw 2nd show of this and they do a real humane job of despatching the bore, crossbow, shot from handgun, stab it twice with wooden spike, then further two shots from handgun !!

Thats the bit that put me off,surprised the tit didnt shoot his mate,i wont be watching it again,think i lasted about ten minutes.

Didn't do much research on the castle did he? I think he's got more windows than walls, low down at that. Not very impressive. He might at least have looked at piccies of proper castles and see how long they survived before he started building. Why do they think someone is going to attack that drawbridge with battering ram? The hinge nuts are on the outside. Undo them and lift the door up. I noticed that the boar managed to get out of the "pit" the older one dug. Get a life for god's sake or start taking it seriously.