What gloves?

mossberg-operator

Oh I hate those foldy finger things. I use normal full fingered sealskins or other full finger gloves or fingerless mittens. Some say they just cannot shoot like that, though I have no problem with shotguning I should non the less stick to fingerless for the harder degree of rifle shooting. Years ago I just cut the top off the trigger finger on a bog std pair of any old gloves

I got a pair of sealskinz hunter gloves. Same as the shooting ones but without the fold back finger. They fit very snug and I can feel everything through them. Was out picking up yesterday in horizontal rain and didn't get wet or cold hands and the gloves were truly soaked- which is more than I can say for my leaking le chameau boots!

Best gloves I've ever had.

I got mine from a speciality socks website selling them for under £40.

Sealskinz got lots of bad reviews on amazon. Goretex maybe?

Odd perhaps not real skinz got my cousin some a couple if years ago amazing he was using them to break the ice on troughs and kept his hands dry and warm just ordered a pair for my sister for skiing with liners for Xmas order direct and get 2 year warranty and free returns

I got the sealskinz and regret getting the folding finger version. Almost every time i pop my hand in my pocket to get cart's to reload another one or two come out stuck to the magnets !!!

Other than that I think they are really great. I have a pair of Sealskinz wooly gloves for everyday use and they are amazing, never had a problem with wet hands even when it is tipping it down or making snowballs, etc.

Same goes for their socks, they are brilliant, a little bit pricey but worth it I think.

I bought some fingerless neoprene sailing gloves from ALDI for about £4. Gutted I didn't buy 4 pairs, absolutely warm as toast matey.

No way would I spend all that dosh on SealSkinz or MacWets !! I'm considering sending a PM to aister to ask his granny to knock me up a pair of Shetland boxers and gloves! :yahoo:

I've had a pair of Sealskinz for about 4 years, cost £45 and the best pair of shooting gloves I've ever had, and there's been a few pairs over the years. Mine have velcro tabs, I take it the newer version have the magnetic catches.

I had a pair like that which I have managed to loose :( were brilliant!