Good or Bad 2013?

bullet boy

I had an excellent year Shooting wise but personally it was a bad one for me!

I was being layed off due to a lost Production Order in Sept which I was gutted at as I loved that job and I fell out with my sister in law bigtime which was her doing not mine-sad really!!

Hope 2014 is a better one for me on the Shooting front and personal.

ATVB to you all !

f I had to sum it up in one word then 'Trying' would be it. Doing our extension and then revamping the rest of the house has tested Mrs H & I but we have come through it relatively unscathed. I'll be the first to put my hands up and say that I've probably been a tad more than difficult to get on with but only because Mrs H asks too many questions for my liking.

I've had no time for any shooting of any kind but this year will be back to the norm... once the garden is sorted.

January marks the 1 year anniversary of me being off the cigarettes and I have long since put the e-ciggy down (I cant recommend them enough to anyone struggling to pack in the fags, and that is coming from someone who has struggled to pack in the fags).

2014 has to be the year of getting healthy and not eating :lol:

Good & bad for me ...friend and mentor died from cancer in June...horrid few months....but buckled down at work to do him proud...subsequently,works been good...wedding all planned,eldest son doing well at work etc...so a mixed year...next year should be good,but you never know....happy 2014 to all PW's...

I had an excellent year Shooting wise but personally it was a bad one for me!

I was being layed off due to a lost Production Order in Sept which I was gutted at as I loved that job and I fell out with my sister in law bigtime which was her doing not mine-sad really!!

Hope 2014 is a better one for me on the Shooting front and personal.

ATVB to you all !

I hope you can turn things round on the family front, have a great 2014!! My dad has cancer, the new year is a time to dig deep and try to forgive maybe and move on.

must admit 2013 has been good for me health, wealth, and family wise, reuniting with my daughter after 26 years apart has been the highlight, my beloved mags beating chelski and playing well in doing so will be long remembered,the down side was the lack of opportunity for shooting from July on, and the fact I never took my boat out once this year ? hopefully 2014 will be good and I will get out amongst the pigeon and crow more, and the ss never budge will set sail for the cod

KW

Edited by kdubya

January marks the 1 year anniversary of me being off the cigarettes and I have long since put the e-ciggy down (I cant recommend them enough to anyone struggling to pack in the fags, and that is coming from someone who has struggled to pack in the fags).

2014 has to be the year of getting healthy and not eating :lol:

Always deserves a big thumbs up :thumbs:

8 1/2 yrs for me :D

2013 bye bye

Lost my dog / best mate at sea. rip Dali

A close family friend committed suicide. Rip ryan

My dear old nan died after long battle with Alzheimer's. Rip my nan

My mum now has Alzheimer's. She is only 56.

Father in law diagnosed with terminal big C, albeit after 2 months of hell and watching his decline we find out that the lumps are not cancerous. And he is now on the mend.

My diabetis has started to affect my eye sight and it is not reversible.

Roll on 2014. This is gonna be my families year. Full of good health and prosperity.

This year I've told them all. Let's make it our year. Positive thinking and we are also gonna have a big family holiday. Come on 2014 let's have a good one.

2013 bye bye

Lost my dog / best mate at sea. rip Dali

A close family friend committed suicide. Rip ryan

My dear old nan died after long battle with Alzheimer's. Rip my nan

My mum now has Alzheimer's. She is only 56.

Father in law diagnosed with terminal big C, albeit after 2 months of hell and watching his decline we find out that the lumps are not cancerous. And he is now on the mend.

My diabetis has started to affect my eye sight and it is not reversible.

Roll on 2014. This is gonna be my families year. Full of good health and prosperity.

This year I've told them all. Let's make it our year. Positive thinking and we are also gonna have a big family holiday. Come on 2014 let's have a good one.

well after reading that all i can say is i wish you well mate you deserve it

colin

Every year is a good year, amongst the bad bits there is always a lot of good bits.

I anticipate 2014 will be just as good. :good:

I can only agree with you, except that I expect 2014 to be better still.

Our younger daughter has returned to work after maternity leave, so we are enjoying caring for our younger granddaughter. :)

I hope you can turn things round on the family front, have a great 2014!! My dad has cancer, the new year is a time to dig deep and try to forgive maybe and move on.

Thanks bud.I never fall out with anyone as I'm not like that but it's her doing and it's quite hurtful tbh but my conscience is clear.