Job suggestion?

michael68

Would you need your chainsaw cert for work on the ground? - not that it's expensive.

As for jobs within qualifications I can think of a few good ones, but they all require having the intelligence know that if you are going to ask for advice like this, but might have to tell us a little bit more about yourself / employment history.

You would also need first aid and chipper min I'm afraid Edited by .philmypower.

How old are you, would you rather work inside or out, If its outside I can recommend farming or landscape gardening both offer good opportunities for training, if its inside I'm not sure, most unskilled factory jobs seem to be pretty s**te perhaps others can advise, good on you for looking for work though

I believe that the district of Hartlepool need a hangman, no qualifications are necessary...just need to know the difference between lower primates and foreigners.

Ha Ha bloody brilliant

And if you don't have a clue what he is on about. They hung a monkey thinking it was a spy :no::no::no::no:

If this is a genuine request for help then there are many things you can attempt. Personally, unless you are struggling for immediate monies I would steer away from minimum wage employment and look to set up a small business, maybe tidying up gardens, clearing gutters or power washing driveways. All are reasonable cheap to set up and you are almost guaranteed business if you door knock.

A friend of mine set up a conservatory cleaning company. Bucket, sponge and a set of ladders then £60 per clean. You don't need to attend Cambridge for that and it can pay £200 a day in the peak months.

Just some of my suggestions for you.

Edited by BRNDL

Some years ago when I was out of work and it seemed to me when I looked on the computers in the job center most of the jobs on offer had fancy titles like refuge disposal engineer for a dust man or a delivery executive for a post man it dose not help if you are not familiar with it as from what I have seen most job titles have little relevance to the skills required to do the job.