Bikes

Yorkshire Pudding

I know there are some bikers on here , i thought it would be intresting to find out what bikes we all ride .

I will be getting in the next couple of days a honda cr500 with sticky road tyres on and a number plate ... Woohoo , bye bye r1 bye bye gixer11 bye bye ducati ... lol !!! If only it would keep it's front wheel down !

all the best yis yp :yp:

had a cr125,cr250,zx6r,r1 now have got a gsx1400 big and very comfortable.i got rid of the others due to the girlfriend not seeing me at weekends. i was either riding or shooting.with the gsx at least she can sit on the back with some comfort if she wants to come out with me.

I've got a Yamaha TDR250 as you well know ??? .

onenewwheeltd6.th.jpg

Yes it is a two stroke and hence i've been in at the guts of it already having only owned it 6 months or so.

Some photos of when the engine was stripped down. It blew a barrel gasket so had to replace it. Looks like the last person never torqued it correctly the last time it was to bits.

dvc00034uv1.th.jpg

dvc00032bu6.th.jpg

Got a silver TZR front waiting to go on it encase your wondering why it has two different wheels. Its smaller to make the front end abit lighter.

A vid of before the barrel gasket went on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpcX0Y_MV9I

Another vid of a TDR250 acceleration (not mine though):

Hopefully wanting to get a

when I stop being a student. :yp:

Sadly not riding at all at the moment. Family forces sale an all that.

But bikes that i've owned (including the odd ones):

Triumph Tiger Cub (In a Box)

BSA Bantam D5

BSA Bantam D3 (Trials)

Matchless C3 (In a Box)

Yamaha SS-50

Honda CB-50

Honda C-90 (Dont laugh, these do great wheeley's when ya 17)

Fantic 201 (Trials)

Kawasaki AR-125

Honda CB-900 (Custom)

Kawasaki ZZR-600 E5 (Wrote off in RTA)

Kawasaki ZZR-1100 D4 (Dont you just love compensation)

Safe riding fellas. :yp:

After the moped days I had a Suzuki X7, CB750f, CB750kz Honda's, DR400 Suzuki, 2 x GPZ900's, 2 X FJR1200, FZR1000 (pre exup), Aprilia Falco, Suzuki GSX1400 and now a V Strom 1000.....The Falco was mustard, went very well and handled superb, I loved the bike but it hated me and poked me in the back every time I rode it (canted over a bit too much). The GSX was a big cuddly monster and if that's your thing then there is little to better it.....doesn't handle too well but it was never meant to and it rotted before my very eyes! did enjoy it though.

The VStrom is still up for sale as it just aint being used. (brilliant all rounder if you're into twins)

Started on Mopeds then when i passed my Test i bought a 400 Ninja :P

Then when someone decided to pull out in front of me and re arrange the bikes front end and engine casings i ended up off the road for a tad! :yp:

Then when settlement came through i managed to get a tidy CB500

Then rode round on a ZXR750 for a while

Then i got a GSX600 till i was nearly killed over 4 times in the same day and put a nice dent in a Van with my boots when he near blind sided me :lol:

I got rid of it as i need to stick about for at LEAST the next 5 years for my Son.

I got bored (itchy fingers) you know what i mean and HAD to get a bike but with having next to no money i ended up buying an Import ???

Still it does the job but is slow as cold treacle off a spoon ???

I miss the power :D

LG