Oscar Pistorious

bullet boy

Having been to SA and know a fair few people down there, they will most certainly shoot first and ask questions later. Yes they all live within high wired enclosures with armed guards but that doesnt stop bad **** happening.

One chap had his dog killed followed by them trying to kill his wife (kill first then rob the place), he shot two of them before the others scarpered.

Its a different world to mollycoddled UK.

Agreed on that one.

My best mate when I was at college we all knew as 'crazy Aiden' as once in a brawl (in which I witnessed) one night after a lot of lagers in the town, a guy produced a broken bottle and Aiden just giggled and disarmed it and turned him into a human pretzel whilst telling us how he was doing it and then told this blokes mates to go away too, calm as anything.

He used to have 3 scars on his back where he was literally stabbed in the back for his shirt (Some guys wanted his branded shirt so lifted it to his face so he couldn't see or use arms properly, and stabbed him 3 times. I said to him "you are lucky!" and he said "No, they took the shirt" :-S.

Most of his pics of his upbringing involved assault rifles in them. Different place entirely, he even witnessed a lynching when he was a young boy.

Perhaps Oscar he panicked that there was a few burglars in his bathroom and adrenaline kicked in.

or

Perhaps he thought that would be a good excuse after a row... who knows :-)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who hasn't come home legless on Valentines day and thought it was a good idea to try to shoot all over the missus?? :lol::| I'll get me coat.

While i don't doubt that people do strange things in moments of panic, i fail to believe that anyone in such a situation wouldn't feel or even look at the other side of the bed to see where their partner was before going off to investigate. From what i've seen i'd say guilt, but he's probably going to pull an OJ.

I watched a tv program that showed the bullet holes were at the top of the door pointing down towards the sink and toilet, they said that would be difficult to do having no legs, so they think he put his prosthetic limbs on first ..... Raising the question about why he said he panicked rolled out of bed and blind fired.

He's just trying to do a cover up IMO.

The guy is a complete Nutcase IMO.

Apparently now he shot his pistol through his Sunroof!

I wouldn't trust him with a water pistol!!!

an open sunroof, and he only took out a traffic light so no real prob, just a minor tantrum, I reckon he is a control freak, who will literally get away with murder.

KW

Edited by kdubya

an open sunroof, and he only took out a traffic light so no real prob, just a minor tantrum, I reckon he is a control freak, who will get literally get away with murder.

KW

Nasty man with a nasty temper ..... Remember the Olympic games ....when he took off complaining about a fellow athlete having longer Blades.

His anger issues stem from way, way back IMO.

It must of been difficult for him as a boy, not that it excuses anything.

Nasty man with a nasty temper ..... Remember the Olympic games ....when he took off complaining about a fellow athlete having longer Blades.

Do you remember the fuss over him competing in with normal athletes? After they took his “extra springy” legs away and gave him regular legs (if such a thing is possible) - then he raced a "normal" athlete and lost. That shut him up.

Shooting your defenceless girlfriend is hardly defending yourself. You are allowed to use deadly force to defend yourself in the UK as well.

deadly is a bit much, in english law you can use non deadly force to prevent injury. if OJ and pistorious lived in the uk and commitment these crimes it would be lock them up an through away the key.