Boots for under £100

spready

Im looking at getting a pair of waterproof boots for under £100 that are waterproof , Ive looked at a few but can seem to decided..

• Jack pyke fieldman
  • Jack Pyke Hunter
  • Jack pyke countryman
  • Skee-tex field boots
  • ProLogic Max4 Polar Zone+

If there are any others you can suggest? :)

I love my hi Tec boots . Go outdoors sell them at a really good rate. I've just paid £80 for mine

http://www.hi-tec.com/uk/altitude-v-200-i-waterproof-mens-walking-boot-dark-chocolate.html

I'd be careful if you need ankle support these are very poor, nice and light and great for running in or sitting around but not really up to rugged terrain, Army issue them to REMFs

Hardly worn issue Altbergs come up on the Bay for under £100 regularly and are excellent.

Edited by welshwarrior

I'd be careful if you need ankle support these are very poor, nice and light and great for running in or sitting around but not really up to rugged terrain, Army issue them to REMFs

Hardly worn issue Altbergs come up on the Bay for under £100 regularly and are excellent.

This pair is awesome for supporting the ankle . Can't bend down / backwards etc without completely moving :) best boot I've owned

One of the sports dot com places had karrimoor on sale at £33 ... Look reasonable n marked waterproof

ive had my karrimoor's for 2 years now and wear them most days while out with the dog or decoying. nothing has fallen off yet and their still water tight. cost me £40 if i remember correctly.

bloomin comfy too!

I love my hi Tec boots . Go outdoors sell them at a really good rate. I've just paid £80 for mine

http://www.hi-tec.com/uk/altitude-v-200-i-waterproof-mens-walking-boot-dark-chocolate.html

I have killed my hi-tecs (cheapo ones) after 4 years of regular wear looking for another pair and think i'll stick toHi-Tec as they have lasted well and are really comfy just a shame i have worn through the sole!

Have recently bought a pair of Karrimor boots from Sports Direct, mainly for hiking/hill walking and walking the dog but am very impressed with them so far. Only had them 6 weeks but im struggling to think iv ever bought better quality for just £40 - iv certainly paid more as double that and been abit dissapointed in the past! Just need to see how they stand upto life.....