I'm gonna be minted!

Scully

Last week I received an email from a poor lady who had terminal cancer but wanted me to administer to the financial security of her sons after she'd gone, and is willing to send several millions to my account for this purpose, and today have just received another from HRM King something or other from Gininwa in West Africa, who wants to go into business with me. Sorted. :good:

I'd be a bit careful Scully. This could be a tax nightmare.

Dont forget the long commute either.

Don't worry, I'm with HSBC. :good: Hadn't considered the commute; will leave early on Fridays and pack sarnies.

He's bloody right, he must be minted cos I sent off my cheque and nothing appeared in my account so the money must be in Scully's account already.

He dosen't hang about doesn't old HRM wotsisname.

you are so lucky to be offered this money, they never manage to offer it to me, if your mates out there have any other legal councils looking for someone please pass my name and address along to them, i hate to miss a chance like this

and sorry but £4k on a blind bid, you deserve to lose it thats just asking for a slap down

you are so lucky to be offered this money, they never manage to offer it to me, if your mates out there have any other legal councils looking for someone please pass my name and address along to them, i hate to miss a chance like this

and sorry but £4k on a blind bid, you deserve to lose it thats just asking for a slap down

A bit Harsh !!

yes it is a bit to harsh, but i see and hear these stories a lot and just cant beleive that any normal person would give away thousands without some form of back up or serious research.

the same with the ladies that get conned by lonely hearts people, sorry but would i give £1 let alone £10k to someone i met on line and have never met personally, eeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr no!

yes it is a bit to harsh, but i see and hear these stories a lot and just cant beleive that any normal person would give away thousands without some form of back up or serious research.

the same with the ladies that get conned by lonely hearts people, sorry but would i give £1 let alone £10k to someone i met on line and have never met personally, eeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr no!

As I've mentioned before, there is a bloke in our town who is one of the biggest property owners around here, and he got stung twice by one of these scams and a further time by the Russian Mafia!

Hello I am lonely especially now pigeons don't want to come within miles of me,my life would be turned aroud if you couldf find it in your heart to send me £1