Eyebrows

Lampwick

I'm just watching Masterchef and can't stop getting annoyed by the drawn on eyebrows!

Why o why do young ladies feel it's attractive to pluck out their eyebrows and paint daft shapes back above their eyes?

Some even have eyebrows tattooed on!!!

Really is it just me getting old and grumpy or have they lost it? Top it off with Umpa Lumpa Orange faces and they just look ridiculous!

Do any of you think it's attractive?

Grumpy

I don't mind it really; I just often wonder where and why they find the time to do it. A lady I know, who must now be nearer 60 than 50 (but still attractive for all that) has immaculate eyebrows. They are painted on with an italic brush; she is a calligrapher by trade.

better that than a mono brow, although I have seen some horrendous sights on Norwich council estates, the worst so far were a pair of wonky arches so high up her forehead she looked like a mcdonalds sign.

I was the proud owner of a rather marvellous mono brow although its now thinned, this bandwagon of anti mono brow is il informed mine is especially handsome as its ginger :)

I cant get my head round it. I dated a lass for a few weeks and she had plucked her eyebrows to the point of non existence. It looked so weird, in fact so weird that even having whams the size of my own head couldn't sufficiently offset the downer I had on the weirdness.

this of course was before it faded enjoy !

Quality!

I cant get my head round it. I dated a lass for a few weeks and she had plucked her eyebrows to the point of non existence. It looked so weird, in fact so weird that even having whams the size of my own head couldn't sufficiently offset the downer I had on the weirdness.

Quality!

Quality!

thats crazy how did she keep the rain out of her eyes ? I like the big wham theory though, were they pert or penduline

I realise that some of you may have viewed the selfie of me earlier and justifiably wish to emulate me ! please be warned its not all glory I was recently surveyed by NE as a small colony of Pipistrelle Bats were found roosting in said eyebrow and I had to get a mitigation licence to wash, luckily it was winter so had little effect on me,

better that than a mono brow, although I have seen some horrendous sights on Norwich council estates, the worst so far were a pair of wonky arches so high up her forehead she looked like a mcdonalds sign.

:lol: :lol:Brilliant, Same in Leeds.

Billy Smart's Circus is what comes in to my mind with most that I've seen lately.

I find myself fixating on the eyebrows to the point where I'm distracted from the norks which can't be healthy.

How some women can imagine that having a pair of Badger's nostrils painted on their forehead can be in any way attractive is beyond me.

I realise that some of you may have viewed the selfie of me earlier and justifiably wish to emulate me ! please be warned its not all glory I was recently surveyed by NE as a small colony of Pipistrelle Bats were found roosting in said eyebrow and I had to get a mitigation licence to wash, luckily it was winter so had little effect on me,

I admire the fact you are carrying a spare under your nose just incase, you loose one/half of the mono. Grand selfie.

I admire the fact you are carrying a spare under your nose just incase, you loose one/half of the mono. Grand selfie.

thanks for noticing, the bit under my nose was actually shed from my brow always happens in the spring, neat eh

I know what you mean but have you invented a new word?

:) Penduline Tit (Remiz pendulinus) characteristic hanging bag shape nest