Eley new product

Does anybody now what eleys new product is, been few a adverts for something new is coming!!!

Apart from the advertising and promotional aspects why the need to make a new product? Just sell Grand Prix ounce and an sixteenth number 6 at cheap price and take the competition out.

Would this by any chance be a 22LR round for self loaders. A sort of Teflon coating, black in colour. Bumped into a chap while walking the dog this morning who was on about them. I plead age related short term memory loss as I'm damned if I can remember their name.

PS Ah! Might be 'Force'.

Would this by any chance be a 22LR round for self loaders. A sort of Teflon coating, black in colour. Bumped into a chap while walking the dog this morning who was on about them. I plead age related short term memory loss as I'm damned if I can remember their name.

PS Ah! Might be 'Force'.

Sounds interesting Wymberley. If true should help autos function a lot better for longer.

Eley mentioned to us at the shooting show that something new was coming, and we were talking cartridges at the time. I took the implication as a well priced pigeon load but not certain.

I've asked around a few times but nobody seems to know anything

Edited by Cosd

PS Ah! Might be 'Force'.

Eley Edge is an all-black round. Perhaps it's this one? :hmm:

http://www.eley.co.uk/en/ammunition/edge/

Edited by Les*1066

Eley Edge is an all-black round. Perhaps it's this one? :hmm:

http://www.eley.co.uk/en/ammunition/edge/

No. I've actually deleted this post once as I thought that you were right and said so as I found that there is indeed a 'Edge' but there is a 'Force' as well and this is the one I was on about. The Force is designed for self loading rifles and I think, perhaps, the Edge is for target work.

Edited by wymberley

No. I've actually deleted this post once as I thought that you were right and said so as I found that there is indeed a 'Edge' but there is a 'Force' as well and this is the one I was on about. The Force is designed for self loading rifles and I think, perhaps, the Edge is for target work.

Both for semi autos. One is sub sonic and other is high velocity. I have a couple hundred of each here for the river 10/22. Both group really well but not clean as eley said they would be.but at least there's no wax gumming.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cookoff013

Hardly any new shells these days just re hashed old shells.

Why don't they must bring out a 32g fibre load only? It is what i think the UK wants.

Cheap price one shell. None of this over saturated 29.9995gram loads its just nonsense