A "Crisp Tidy"? Is that a thing?

lord_seagrave

No your not...we have a crisp tidy its a rectangular box made of ash which is like a box periscope. The dimensions are the same as your average crisp packet and its about 20 ins high the crisps are stacked inside and pulled out one packet at a time from the slot in the bottom.

I will take a pic tomorrow and post up.

Just buy Pringles or other brand of stackable potato snack. Get a long length of drain pipe with appropriate diameter and cut a slot in the bottom, fill to the top with stackable crisps and remove them a few at a time.

You could even get clear pipe so you can keep an eye on the level of crispage.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=&_osacat=43504&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR6.TRC1.A0.H0.Xcarrier+bag+holder.TRS0&_nkw=carrier+bag+holder&_sacat=43504

You could use one of the tubular material carrier bag holders and fill it with crisp packets.

Just need to measure a crisp packet to make sure the tube is the right size.

No your not...we have a crisp tidy its a rectangular box made of ash which is like a box periscope. The dimensions are the same as your average crisp packet and its about 20 ins high the crisps are stacked inside and pulled out one packet at a time from the slot in the bottom.

I will take a pic tomorrow and post up.

I might have guessed it would be you Fisherman Mike! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

And don't panic if you are worried what people may think about you having tights and stockings knocking around, remember you are worried about how tidy your crisps are.....ladies underwear is the least of your problems :lol::lol:

No, sorry peeps.

All these solutions involving tubes and boxes are fundamentally flawed, in that his Lordship would then be restricted in his choice of crisp flavour de jour to whatever sequence that the staff had loaded the crisps in.(unless of course his Lordship is a monoflavourist, which for a chap of his breeding would be unlikely and unfortunate).

I strongly urge the adoption of my solution posted above, which satisfies all the requirements essential to an obsessive tidier whilst allowing the fullest freedom and diversity of choice

Our crisp tidy box is a small cardboard box in a cupboard,it works like this ,

Open cupboard door,take box out,empty assorted crisps into box,put box back in.

The beauty of this system is you can manually pull box out and select the flavour of your choice,

Or

Live dangerously and just reach in and grab a random packet(this is not for the faint hearted)

Our crisp tidy box is a small cardboard box in a cupboard,it works like this ,

Open cupboard door,take box out,empty assorted crisps into box,put box back in.

The beauty of this system is you can manually pull box out and select the flavour of your choice,

Or

Live dangerously and just reach in and grab a random packet(this is not for the faint hearted)

We have the same and have had it for many years, are you claiming design rights on it? :yes:

It is currently a Walkers crisps box with the top cut off, previously we had an old Winchester Cartridge Box fulfilling our CRISP STORAGE requirements! :rolleyes:

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

And don't panic if you are worried what people may think about you having tights and stockings knocking around, remember you are worried about how tidy your crisps are.....ladies underwear is the least of your problems :lol::lol:

This should be the POST OF THE WEEK!