How many shotguns?

Duckandswing

As some know, I'm prob not the 'Normal' with 19.....

Can't help it- it's an addiction guv

Blinkin' 'eck, 19? I've been cutting down on my addiction but still have 11.

I have a good bit of catching up to compared to you chaps, only a miserly 5 just now. I have a hankering for a 28g but next on the list will be a SxS, ideally a 20g, but a nice 12g will do just dandy too.

I have a good bit of catching up to compared to you chaps, only a miserly 5 just now. I have a hankering for a 28g but next on the list will be a SxS, ideally a 20g, but a nice 12g will do just dandy too.

Side by side hunting is great off season sport! Happy hunting!

Splitting the difference/amalgamating, another gun I don't need at all but want is a 28b sxs (by a Birmingham maker).

Edited by Pothunter

Five isn't bad at all. If you're after a sxs don't forget your tickets next weekend; you never know. :yes: There have been some good gun stalls at Lowther the past few years.

Usefull amount always room for another

although its

Quality more then quantity realy

There is always room for more- but I think I posted the other week about good intentions of purchasing when I went to the local shop but came out empty handed ( maybe I was 'off colour' that day)

As to quality over quantity- I think I have it about right :-)

hmmmm i have 6 shotguns, 4 rifles, 4 mods and a load of air rifles and my feo hasnt voiced any concern at all - wiltshire for the win :lol:

Is that all get a grip man up and get a few more

Muzzle loaders

Big bores

Small bores

The list is endless

Cost the same for the licence and its got 3 pages they must expect you to fill it 😂😂😂😂

All the best

Of

Splitting the difference/amalgamating, another gun I don't need at all but want is a 28b sxs (by a Birmingham maker).

I want one of them too!!

Five isn't bad at all. If you're after a sxs don't forget your tickets next weekend; you never know. :yes: There have been some good gun stalls at Lowther the past few years.

I shall have ticket in hand, so long as last weeks invoice is paid I may be in the market :)

Is that all get a grip man up and get a few more

Muzzle loaders

Big bores

Small bores

The list is endless

Cost the same for the licence and its got 3 pages they must expect you to fill it

All the best

Of

You are a mischief maker, but you do talk good sense :)