N v S '16 ?

Guest cookoff013

Being as how fenboy and motty have brought the conversation round to statistics; I've just been having a quick play with the database - it's a full on Rock 'n Roll lifestyle we lead up here in Worcestershire during the winter months - and there's a couple of targets this year, both collective and individual, that seem worth shooting for.

Largest attendance for a shoot so far was 80 at Orston last year, and the last time that the shoot was held at Hodnet the attendance was 74.

The total amount raised for charity last year was a record at just over £6,500. Beatable, but it'll be a stretch.

There are currently 8 members of the Six Star Shooters comprising all those who have attended every shoot thus far; 100milesaway, Beardo, Catamong, Evil Elvis, Mr Potter, Shaun4860, timps and Yellow Bear.

Additionally there are 15 Frequent Flyers who have participated at every different ground at least once with this year's return to Hodnet providing an excellent opportunity for a further 22 members to upgrade to this exclusive club.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember if we stayed over or drove down & back on the same day as it was quite close that year..............................................................................................................................................................................

I suspect I'll dust off the gun for this one, assuming nobody brings the rain this time :lol:. The significant other will probably do it as well but I think she'll stipulate she has to shoot with Mr Potter. Think she's got a thing for him :hmm:

Nowt as strange as folk as they say :lol:

I'm sure her fetish can be accommodated :)

:shaun:

I suspect I'll dust off the gun for this one, assuming nobody brings the rain this time :lol:. The significant other will probably do it as well but I think she'll stipulate she has to shoot with Mr Potter. Think she's got a thing for him :hmm:

The currant bun will be crackin 't flags. from Auntie.

2016-PWNorthVsSouthLogoSmall.png2016 Pigeon Watch North v South Charity Shoot at West Midlands Shooting Ground (Hodnet) on Saturday 21st May 20162016-PWNorthVsSouthLogoSmall.png

I am thrilled to now open registrations for the 2016 Pigeon Watch North v South Charity Shoot

As in previous years, it is £50 to take part in the shoot, and of this £35 goes to the Shooting Ground and £15 goes to the Charity we are fundraising for. This year we will be raising for Orchid Cancer who do such important work on Male Cancers. In total more than £27,500 has been raised through the generosity of PW members and the annual NvS Shoot. This has been for three charities: Orchid Cancer, Different Strokes and Great Ormond Street Hospital.

Paying through PayPal is easy, and I have the button to do this below. However they do charge a fee for this, for those wishing to avoid this, please drop me a PM, and I can give bank details for bank transfer or cheque.

Number of Places for PW Charity Shoot
pixel.gif

I would be delighted to accommodate the wishes of a young, attractive lady who obviously has impeccable taste! Oh did I mention the special dress code? I'll pm her the details....

Capt. Potter

I would be delighted to accommodate the wishes of a young, attractive lady who obviously has impeccable taste! Oh did I mention the special dress code? I'll pm her the details....

Capt. Potter

Does the dress code involve me as well

Hmmm I am not too sure I am coming now, last time I shot Hodnet cainthitathing attacked me with a shotgun stock :):) :)

I'm fairly sure it was justified 😬