bacon and eggs a food made in heaven

islandgun

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those of us who are concerned about cholesterol and who are trying to live a healthy life Pate de foie gras takes some beating, as does smoked salmon on the best crusty brown bread there is.

My other favourites for maintain this life style are bacon sandwiches, the fat off a roast beef joint, skin from a roast chicken and those delicious fatty deposits round the outside of a decent pork chop.

Sat on a warm sunny Devon beach with a cream tea and pint of cold beer watching the world go by bliss,

With rum and raisin ice cream for pud

Colin

Sounds good Colin,

Don't forget if you are ever visiting your sister in law up " north " give me a bell and we'll go for a mooch,( accommodation at mine if needed + bourbon lol)

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

My other favourites for maintain this life style are bacon sandwiches, the fat off a roast beef joint, skin from a roast chicken and those delicious fatty deposits round the outside of a decent pork chop.

That lot sounds good. My cholesterol level was 5 but the quack said he wanted to see it down around 3 so he put me on a statin tablet. So I think I could handle some of the above for a while without system overload. A favourite of mine is steak slow cooked so that it is falling to bits in a light gravey with carrots and onions that have been cooked with the steak. This with soft homemade bread with anchor butter.