Airsoft

Davyo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've done it a few times and love it mate! As exciting as paintball but not excruciating when you get hit. Means its easier to get a bit more involved in the games, particularly ones that involve you getting shot to hell.

Trying to get a group together now to go and have a day down in London. Theres a place down there that do an airsoft zombie day in an abandoned warehouse. A few mates of mates did it on one of their stag weekends and said it was brilliant.

Apparently theres also an abandoned shopping centre in Reading that holds similar events. Small teams have to survive for so many hours, whilst "zombies" sneak around the shopping centre trying to kill them. Ive seen some reviews about it on facebook but haven't been able to find anything on the net about it.

Theres some good videos on youtube. I don't think I would ever be one of these wishful war heroes you see on there, that have airsoft sniper riffles and pistols on the hip. There is quite a funny one of a guy who has an airsoft RPG that is worth a watch though. Me and my mates generally get a bit leary and excited with the grenandes, smoke bombs and flash grenades. End up spending as much on them as we did for the entire day.

Great fun though. I managed to capture 6 of the opposing team in an out building with only one door in/out. I lobbed a smoke grenade in, and then nailed each as they ran out!

Yep watched the video shots at fifty yards and over to the face. Loved to one of the bloke hit in the nose, he don't half twitch :lol: just like paintball with different ammo.

I could watch him shoot people for quite a while. Shouts sorry Taff after shooting him in the face.

Wonder how popular this is, I've been thinking of ideas of the old part of our farm, 2 huge cattle holding barns, Dutch barns, parlour and huge milking area, plus the yard itself, big area.

At the mo we make a nominal fee for hay/straw storage.

Wonder how popular this is, I've been thinking of ideas of the old part of our farm, 2 huge cattle holding barns, Dutch barns, parlour and huge milking area, plus the yard itself, big area.

At the mo we make a nominal fee for hay/straw storage.

A couple of big statics for corporate days and away you go. :yes:

Yep watched the video shots at fifty yards and over to the face. Loved to one of the bloke hit in the nose, he don't half twitch :lol: just like paintball with different ammo.

I could watch him shoot people for quite a while. Shouts sorry Taff after shooting him in the face.

It's like watching airgun ratting with head shots.

Only thing I can't understand, why is he saying sorry for the head shot yet that's what he is going for.

Saw a few of these people at the shooting show last year ,a bit creepy imo something wrong with a bloke in his 40s dressed as a spetznas (spelling) I did wonder why they were in the area near the big knife and crossbow stalls

a few knicker sniffers among them I dare say

Edited by jonny thomas

Saw a few of these people at the shooting show last year ,a bit creepy imo something wrong with a bloke in his 40s dressed as a spetznas (spelling) I did wonder why they were in the area near the big knife and crossbow stalls

I suppose it was only a matter of time. Quite sad really.

Thats everyone at a game fair really lol,walk around any game fair on a hot summers day and they will be there barboured up,green wellies,flat cap and all.Whats wrong with a tshirt & jeans your not shooting today.

Thought of that, but also the mess of paint, put me off.

We're even considering the largest soft play on the planet, artisan cookery and butchery too

The paint degrades when it rains, a team used to do it in a quarry I use to zero my rifles and you don't see many paint balls around for very long..

Thats everyone at a game fair really lol,walk around any game fair on a hot summers day and they will be there barboured up,green wellies,flat cap and all.Whats wrong with a tshirt & jeans your not shooting today.

Very true. It`s almost tribal at the shooting show, camo for one group, tweeds and barbours for another.