Kent cartridges?

Guest topshot_2k

Yes Kent took over Gamebore. Most gunshops used to stock Kent cartridges but I haven't seen them about much the last few years

Edited by topshot_2k

There is a relatively new Kent/Gamebore clay cartridge being sold in large numbers at present. I have just bought 1000 to try, my shooting pals tell me that they are the dogs sphericals, I have yet to try them. In plastic wad, 28 gram, 7.5 shot at under £140/1000. They are MMXVI or whatever the Roman equivalent of 2016 is. I do not see why they will not kill pigeons at sensible ranges.

Kent Cartridges were at East Peckham in kent Gamebore took them over several years ago and closed the factory down but as others have said Gamebore still use the name . For what its worth I would say go get Proper Cartridges they are the dogs whatsits!

+1

• 1 year later...

Wymberley, I think gamebore brought out Kent cartridges uk in the county of Kent and later Kent cartridges USA brought out gamebore.

Kent cartridges in Kent invented one of the non-toxic shot types and it was this that gamebore wanted and hence brought them out via an offer they could not refuse or that was the story told at the time.

http://kentgamebore.com/

http://kentgamebore.com/about/. 1998 purchased gamebore.

Edited by rbrowning2