Guy Martin

alan barrett

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His programmes are always interesting. But having just read his autobiography I feel he is a bit of a ****. i don't like his "I say it as it is" attitude which borders on rudeness. Whether he likes it or not he is in the media spotlight and therefore has to act accordingly. If he doesn't like it then stop popping up on TV every 5 minutes.

His programmes are always interesting. But having just read his autobiography I feel he is a bit of a ****. i don't like his "I say it as it is" attitude which borders on rudeness. Whether he likes it or not he is in the media spotlight and therefore has to act accordingly. If he doesn't like it then stop popping up on TV every 5 minutes.

Not answering you fan mail eh?

Any man who rates a Ford Transit over a VW Transporter is right by me.

I think his 'say it as it is' attitude is what people like about him.

I think that Guy has a very switched on Agent working for him !

Just a point in case , you can buy a Snap On roll cab and tool chest , marketed as 'The Guy Martin' for £7,000 without any spanners or sockets in it??????

Go figure , what is Guys % out of that little deal?

I think in biking he will be remembered as 'The Nearly Man' .

So many good opportunities , and nearly won , but actually hardly ever did !

I thought that. He has fallen out with a LOT of people.

Whereas on TV he's this friendly happy chappy.

as much as I like guy, and his attitude, the whole thing about him being back on a bike so soon after his crash is a bit of a bone of contention for me.

a friend of mine who was also racing at ulster crashed on the same day breaking his femur, rotator cuff, one of his vertebrae and destroying his ankle.

he was back on a bike as soon as he got back to Cornwall, albeit an adapted moped so that he could attach his crutches to it as his leg was still in plaster... lol

as soon as the plaster was off, he was back on his bike again.

he's just managed to secure a place at this years TT as well...

yes, it is spectacular that guy healed and got back on a bike so quickly, but I don't think he has done anything over and above what any true motorcycle racer would have done.

for anyone who fancies taking a look, Google Forest Dunn or search for "Forest Dunn motorcycle racer" on Facebook and you should be able to bring up some info on him.

he's a top bloke and a good friend!

whilst a petrolhead,it was kind of predictable and the voice over really wrecked the programme.....too much waffle and padding not enough action..was also hoping GM would have a go in the f1 car and DC on the bike....GM is a one off but anyone who does the TT deserves a medal.