Why o why no need

martyn2233

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie Bulger comes to mind, look what happened to that poor little boy at the hands of two other sick low lives. Wonder if those two started on defenceless animals and look at the sentences given to them.

I hope the sentence for these latest two toe rags is overturned and they go to a prison populated by hard case dog loving cons.

Jamie Bulger comes to mind, look what happened to that poor little boy at the hands of two other sick low lives. Wonder if those two started on defenceless animals and look at the sentences given to them.

I hope the sentence for these latest two toe rags is overturned and they go to a prison populated by hard case dog loving cons.

+1.

That is infuriatingly sickening! Had to stop half way through. I would beat the living **** out of them if I had the chance. God I wish that dog suddenly bit him on the balls and ripped them off.

What good would beating them up do?

Would you enjoy it ?

What good would beating them up do?

Would you enjoy it ?

What other punishment would they worry about or affect them? They should get what they gave to that poor dog not some cushy stint inside. Yes it would give me some satisfaction as I can't stand evil bullies. Let's hope someone gets them.

Send them around my place I will have a toy on with them before they go to jail the little ******** see if they like the wind blown out of them,the little ******* want stringing up and I hope they get what's coming to them.

Edited by lurchers

I am so saddened by this,my nephew has just homed a terrified abused puppy a CHIHUAUHA, everytime i see the look of love in the eyes of my fox red lab Roxy I reallise what great hearted things dogs are & ,to see them abused like this just makes me feel so helpless,Roxy had a bad early start in life & it took me weeks to gain her trust & to see what could have been a loving creature destroyed like this is tragic.

i would lose my certs if I came face to face with these ***** but that wouldn't worry me one jot because I would beat them within an inch of there lives they wouldn't need an ambulance they woul need a preist ******* scum and this country is wrong to let them get off scott free too much of this going on all over the shop I wish I had millions I would spend my time hunting down scum like these no expense spared and hve them dealt with absolutely disgusting

30 seconds each is long enough

The speed of pulling the trigger and speed of the bullet would be enough. Thing is at least they've been tarnished for life and they should not be allowed to change their names. Also what sort of woman would want to be with one of those and any internet search of their name will hopefully come up with that.