help with maths problem

hodge911

right peeps I need some help with a maths problem or should I say a mental block on my part

I have some fuel additive and need to work out how many ml to put into a tank full of fuel

the mix ratio on the tin is ;

1L OF ADDITIVE TREATS 500L OF FUEL and for the life of me I can not work out how many ML to put in per L

have a complete mental block

thanks in advance drinks.gif.pagespeed.ce.9olfNKsCP-.gif

Edited by hodge911

Just chuck half a bottle in and when it coughs/bogs just put your foot down more :lol:;)

thats the right answer, I have used diesel fuel additive to clean the injectors and reduce emissions especially before an MOT and the advice I have had is bung the whole lot in, the manufacturer is bound to make it sound like it goes a long way ;)

thats the right answer, I have used diesel fuel additive to clean the injectors and reduce emissions especially before an MOT and the advice I have had is bung the whole lot in, the manufacturer is bound to make it sound like it goes a long way ;)

thanks all

I did come up with the answer of 124 ml for my tank as it holds 62L ON ONE OF MY ATTEMPTS :lol::yes:

this is the stuff I,m going to use.

has any one used it ??

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjNtOri2tfMAhUKRSYKHZYECNwQFggcMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wynns.eu%2Fproduct%2Feco-diesel%2F&usg=AFQjCNFCDPlcA6EnIHV17X3oBnivlTLNRA&bvm=bv.122129774,d.d24

Edited by hodge911

You say a fuel additive but not what it's for.

If it's a dpf cleaner then I use Forte dpf cleaner and regenerator off of Amazon. Recommended by my garage. It used to be trade only. My Qashqai was a right sod at clogging dpf but I've used a full bottle per 3/4 tank every 2 yrs and I'm problem free. Highly recommended.

I more interested in the black smoke reduction it says it stops / reduces .

having said that the xtrail is not that bad but does under certain load circumstances kick out a bit of black smoke .

I religiously change all the filters and oil every 6000/7000 miles regardless