Aldi trail cam heads up

team tractor

I'll keep an eye out for them my stalking mate got six of em and they've have been fantastic, quality of the pics are outstanding, I've been using Spypoint, at the Aldi price it's buy one get one free compared to a Spypoint cost for one

Hats off to Aldi

does it come with sd card and batteries, charger?

It doesn't say that it comes with a memory card so I should guess that it doesn't!

It comes with a 6v AC adaptor but not a charger - it does not have internal batteries to charge. It does not say it comes with batteries so probably not!

See link above!

This looks like the same thing, but cheaper. Although, no idea on sellers history....

Bay item number:

Looks very similar, but for the sake of a couple of quid would you really not prefer the peace of mind of Aldi's 'no quibble' return policy and guarantee?!

Just to give an idea. I bought one of the bresser ones 5 years ago. Last year it started to play up, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. Aldi warrenty was up so I sent bresser an email. A week later they arranged collection, 2 weeks after that they had sent me an updated, black light game camera and an apology for bad standards.

Don't know who this one at aldi is made by but I will take a punt.

• It doesn't say that it comes with a memory card so I should guess that it doesn't!

It comes with a 6v AC adaptor but not a charger - it does not have internal batteries to charge. It does not say it comes with batteries so probably not!

See link above!

looks like it takes 8 AA batteries:

• Design: Camouflage
  • Dimensions: 13.5 x 9.3 x 7.2 cm
  • Fm Radio: USB 2.0 port, DC-in
  • Megapixels: Sensor: 5 Megapixel (2592 x 1944), 12 Megapixel (Interpolated)
  • Memory Card Slot: SD/ SDHC memory cards up to 32 GB
  • Power: 8 x AA batteries or external 6V AC-adaptor
  • Product Type: Cameras
  • Resolution: Video resolution: 1920 x 1080 (15fps), 1280 x 720 (30fps), 848 x 480 (30fps), 640 x 480 (30fps)
Edited by Dave-G