David Lammy (Lab) NO CREDIBILITY

TIGHTCHOKE

Whether anybody in his ward voted in or out, they should all take note of his opinions of the voice of the people who put him into his role.

Far too many professional politicians in this country, in all of our parliaments or devolved assemblies, think the same as this joker; that they are superior.

When will they listen?

I think labour need to wind their necks in get people like this mongrel in their ranks under control.

Corbin worked hard for the Referendun and in, but it was not no way enough they lost to outs very badly.

So now with a general ellection likeley when camerons replacement is here in october.

Labour need to be getting a new leader and doing all they can to be nice to the majority of britains voters not run off at the mouth like this one.

If there is an ellection and i think there will be Labour could win hands down if they played their cards right, but with people like this they are set for oblivion and that will come sooner than they think.

Guest topshot_2k

I don't think there will be a general election unless Labour kick out corbyn, but i don't think they will. Would be chaos if Labour got elected into a government that just been told to get us out the EU.

Are there even any Labour leave campaigners that would have a likely chance for labour leader?

these people once elected just ignore the fact they are there to voice the opinions of the people who elected them.

once there, all that is forgotten and it seems that they just do and say what ever suits them. all these tossers, sorry I meant

members of parliament need a clause in their term of office that says, do what you was elected on, or your out.

I don't think there will be a general election unless Labour kick out corbyn, but i don't think they will. Would be chaos if Labour got elected into a government that just been told to get us out the EU.

Are there even any Labour leave campaigners that would have a likely chance for labour leader?

Exactly but i think Corbyn has to go how can he stay ? i mean he failled and he failed misserably, hes got to go surely if Labour are going to maintain any credibility at all.

I f he just tough it out They have nothing to give come the next General election, WHO will vote fore them if Corgyn is still there.?

The consevatives are vulnerable at the moment with Cameron going like he did, they need a leader and he needs to be good, and bolster up his credibility with an election.

So we can go into this fantastic new phase of our history with a real Leader.

labour have a chance with a good fresh leader and the conservatives vulnerable like they are, I dont vote Labour all i want is a solid party in power with a compitent strong leader, and that leader could be any political persuasion for me.

I will tell you straigh, of them all at the moment i have more faith in farage and ukip than the other two.

Wild i know and a more realistic best in my opinion is The conservatives with ... Wait for it... Boris johnson. :lol:

Come on he is not that bad and lets face it who else is there>?

As for Grayling..... Ok on a plate not running the tories.

Corbyn wouldn't go unless he was physically carried out of the building. The man's an arrogant ********.

I'm sure he'd be glad if half his cabinet quit. That would leave him with half a cabinet of **** lickers and he can fill the other half with his communist buddies.

Normally I would be happy to see labour in turmoil, but these are not normal times. We need political stability in both main parties to guide the country through the changes ahead, and any uncertainty is only going to hinder our moving onwards and upwards.

BBC are now reporting that labour insiders say upto half the shadow cabinet are planning to quit later today.

These resignations are what the labour party needs to do to oust corbin, if they get a decent leader in place before the general election in a few months they stand a chance of saving face.

If corbin sticks Labour are looking at oblivion.

These resignations are damage litigation as far as they can take this to help Labour.

I knew this had to happen and said so above.

Lets hope the conservatives get their act together, if vthey pick Greyling we are sunk, :unhappy:

Cant believe cameron walking like that, he needed to be there at least a year which before the referendum he said he would .

I swear he just walked to get back at us all for voti ng out. :mad:

I can only see Johnson he has to be the man here all the others are just plain wrong for leading us out .

Its all hinging on who the conservatives chose.

I overheard two two 30 something women talking at the filling station yesterday one of the idiots was spouting about May and how it always needs a woman to fix what a man has broken, Quote the next Maggie Thatcher Hey!. :exclamation::sick: .

This retoric must have been spawned some where, and may god forbid if May gets in. :no:

Normally I would be happy to see labour in turmoil, but these are not normal times. We need political stability in both main parties to guide the country through the changes ahead, and any uncertainty is only going to hinder our moving onwards and upwards.

I feel the same way, i am no Labour fan, but we need a decent opposition in place its in everyones interest, getting rid of corbin is a good move, WELL IF THEY DO. Dafter things have happened and he could survive .

But thinking positive when he goes. If they get a decent leader they will be in a much healthier position in the general election.