Powder in stock

jaike

Yep its here blue dot and alliant steel but better be quick ,selling like hotcakes i believe

So why not let those reloaders who have none who has it for sale !!!!!

Look in the forsale adds on PW my mate has a few tubes of Alliant Steel for sale

Edited by 6.5x55SE

I am pleased some finaly came available, it was getting difficult, I ngot two tubs just in case it dries up again, shop i got mine from is not restricting sales and its not flying off the shelves as yet, the more popular places are selling out fast, hope there is enough around to alow finding some should we run low before the next lot shows up.

I would like to think it is going to be coming in a bit more reliable now, but there seems to be some uncertainty here, only time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Yer back in stock but look at the new prices 2400 used to be £39.00 now £42.90 for a tub.

This shooting game is getting expensive, I can see the day it will price it's self to high for the youth of this day to be able to afford it

I look round at the age of my fellow guns at the recent partridge shoot and we are or nearly are all pensioners no young guns in their twenties or thirties.

Yer back in stock but look at the new prices 2400 used to be £39.00 now £42.90 for a tub.

This shooting game is getting expensive, I can see the day it will price it's self to high for the youth of this day to be able to afford it

I look round at the age of my fellow guns at the recent partridge shoot and we are or nearly are all pensioners no young guns in their twenties or thirties.

I can't afford a Partridge shoot! Young people don't have the spare cash, especially not now.

We don't see many joining the wildfowling clubs, why would they when they can sit on the PC/mobile and don't have to spend money or move off their bottoms.

• 1 month later...

Not to be abrasive but many of the readers here who have a bob or 2 will smugly pay the extortionate rates for game shots thus keeping the prices shamefully inflated, or use the goose guides that remove gunners from their local shoots thus taking thousands of acres off the recreational market for regular rough shooting.You cannot have it all ways.Its called "i'm all right Jack" until you suddenly discover you're names Jack.Fek all to do with powder you may say but then its all related to the cost of shooting.

Not to be abrasive but many of the readers here who have a bob or 2 will smugly pay the extortionate rates for game shots thus keeping the prices shamefully inflated, or use the goose guides that remove gunners from their local shoots thus taking thousands of acres off the recreational market for regular rough shooting.You cannot have it all ways.Its called "i'm all right Jack" until you suddenly discover you're names Jack.Fek all to do with powder you may say but then its all related to the cost of shooting.

Nobody ever said life was fair or perfect. A bob or two for one or two game shoots whilst still able to and after a life time of working does not make one rich or smugly. If you want to blame anything for keeping prices shamefully inflated you should look towards the cooperate entertainment world where money is no issue and they arrive by helicopter or brand new range rovers all at the expense of big business and/or gun manufactures.

Apologies to original op for high jacking.

Jack.

Edited by rbrowning2