Motorway drama

Wiggum

Surprised the fire brigade did'nt take the opportunity to practice car roof removal .They seem to take every chance with every police car on merseyside thats been involved with a P.V.A. (police vehicle accident) i know. i deal with the aftermath lol

Must be a hell of a job putting the roof back on !

This is the outcome of cost cutting, the driving courses are nothing like they used to be. I was starting to see the results just before I retired.

That'll polish right out.

I do think lorry drivers get a hard time by some people. It's not until you've driven a lorry that you realise how badly a lot of the country drive! Especially when you've got livestock on the back.

Anyway accidents happen that's why they're called accidents and we pay a fortune to insurance companies.

I have heard some stories of Merseyside police having there patrol car roofs removed by fire service , I'm told they have been first at seen after an rtc , putting the casualty into there police cars , ambulance turns up and assess the casualty in the police car , casualty complaining of stiff neck / back pain and reqs spine board , nobody willing to put there nads on the line to say move incase of further injury and fire brigade get to have a bit of fun with tin opener cutting the lid off a perfectly serviceable police car .

Hi Had a car side swipe me last winter, when the police arrived the other party complained of neck pain and she was told to sit on the floor until the ambulance arrived. When I asked the PC dealing with the incident why they couldn't put her in a police car she told me that the minute the fire brigade turn up and hear of her complaint they'll cut the roof off . Therefore the other party can sit on the floor and wait for the ambulance, Brilliant!

On the downside whilst she complained of not being able to steer to me and the police, who took her car away as it had four bald tyres, she denied liability to her insurance and I'm waiting for a court date, it happened 14 months ago.