grandkids

kody

I have two, the lad is 7 and loves football, he tells me I have great football skills..( I wish)

I am putty in the hands of the little girl.

We did the model boating lake, paddling pool, ice cream and a game of footy after picking them up from school this afternoon.

Hi

Got a few of assorted ages although I tend to go by height starting with

Ankle biters

All the way up to

to big to wear my best shooting coat

Anyway granddaughter came into the doorway of my workshop

Stood looking around and taking it all in said

Grandad is there anything in here that's NOT dangerous!!!

I had a look around and replied

Yes the first aid kit behind the door

She replied

Hmm I bet it's got sharp pointed scissors in it

You just got to laugh at them

All the best

Of

I'm dreading when our kids give us grandchildren wife has been wanting them for a few years now but both have not got the baby bug yet. Wife will spoil them rotten and it'll cost me a small fortune.

Love kids at the age they believe everything you tell them, grandads got wooden false teeth etc.

I have 6 grandchildren, the oldest is 27, he has lived with us since he was 11. He is my mate, we have always fished and shot together. He is getting up at 5 in the morning to go fishing, I will get up whenever , have breakfast then wander down to drown a few lob worms with him.

We have 6 and yes though you shouldnt Maisy is our little star ,she just gives happy out by the bucket load .Big smiles and aged 3 going on 60 ,a proper little girl that will suddenly give out sage mature advice to her obviously doddering grandparents who need training :lol::lol:

only one and likely to stay that way, 6 year old Caity who has an opinion on everything and anything. Like most females she never shuts up and comes out with some of the funniest things, like

(From school I think).

"The Romans saved us, they beat up Jesus but we don't want to beat anyone up"

She's clever and the little person knows it.

only one and likely to stay that way, 6 year old Caity who has an opinion on everything and anything. Like most females she never shuts up and comes out with some of the funniest things, like

(From school I think).

"The Romans saved us, they beat up Jesus but we don't want to beat anyone up"

She's clever and the little person knows it.

the number of times ive heard comments like that from mine...............very very funny........they are not stupid .. :lol:

Just spent 2 hours in town with one of mine this morning, she had two "fidget spinners", pancakes with maple syrup in McDonalds and we went in the library to get some books for school.

I really enjoyed the time with her you just cant buy enjoyment like that. :good: :good:

H

Mine is here tonight. He is 2 and one of the brightest most interested youngsters I have ever known. Obviously I am biased but he is seriously bright and an absolute sponge soaking up as much information as you can give him. His mum obviously puts a massive amount into teaching him new stuff all the time.

Sitting wriggling and cuddling Grandad all evening is as good as it gets as far as I am concerned. :)

only got one and probably the only one.the best thing since sliced bread gives me and wife great pleasure a real out door girly just five years old loves our dogs climbed cat bells in lake district just three and a half year old taught her to ride a bike wife taught her to ride a pony she can make pizza from scratch with me in kitchen helps me make sausages and meals a pleasure to have around only down side she wont go home when parents come for her