Dianne Abbot merged threads

ditchman

She was seen shopping in Kensington High St, allegedly. the day it was announced she was unwell. She has been subbed because she was going to get snared into another massive car crash interview if they didn't. It had become a damage limitation exercise but I agree with the previous post. She does seem incredibly vague at times

Too many journalists out to make a name for themselves at her expense now

Edited by Vince Green

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She was seen shopping in Kensington High St, allegedly. the day it was announced she was unwell. She has been subbed because she was going to get snared into another massive car crash interview if they didn't. It had become a damage limitation exercise but I agree with the previous post. She does seem incredibly vague at times

Too many journalists out to make a name for themselves at her expense now

It's not the journalists fault she is incompetent.

I don't see it as them trying to make a name for themselves, I see them doing their job pointing out this woman's many flaws, don't forget that if Labour are victorious then She is the next Home Secretary. I for one am glad they have pointed out her utter incompetence.

Actually im starting to feel a bit sorry for her....she has had sooo much flack...i know it cant be easy for her...think Jezza appointed her because she was the only one around that appeared to show some loyalty...........its just unfortunate that when she fell out of the ugly tree...she hit every branch on the way down...

I'm actually inclined to be generous here.

For all her faults, she has shown great loyalty and support to the Byn-man (who, let's not forget, holds huge support from Labour Party members), at a time when most "Labour" MPs have been working to undermine him.

Irrespective of any personal relationship, she was promoted beyond her abilities because the pool of loyal Labour MPs is so small.

Every one of her fluff-ups has been seized upon and she has been hounded and pressurised at every turn. It is no surprise that she has become unwell, doubtless due to the stress of the position she has found herself in.

I hope that she gets well soon and is given a more manageable brief. I cannot stand her, but she has undeniable passion for certain policies, and that, in any politician, is a good thing.

LS

I think a few people would show loyalty and support if they were offered a £74k+ allowances job.

Does that include her racist views? Which are many.

Actually im starting to feel a bit sorry for her....she has had sooo much flack...i know it cant be easy for her...think Jezza appointed her because she was the only one around that appeared to show some loyalty...........its just unfortunate that when she fell out of the ugly tree...she hit every branch on the way down...[/quote

Be nice, then it landed on her!!

I think a few people would show loyalty and support if they were offered a £74k+ allowances job.

Be nice that, £74k plus your add ons despite being carp and not knowing anything you should, any positions available you think??

This

She's an absolute car crash of a human being.

Try using some of her racist arguments & statements against non-white sectors of the community & see how fast your charged with criminal acts....but Diane spouts as much anti-white bile & BS as she feels fit to & sits there untouched. How? (Aware of parliamentary privelege but that only covers statements made inside the debating chamber at Westminster)

The only hope in all this is that she IS geuininely ill & has to step down permanently.

The scary part of her role in Labour politics is that her constituents keep electing the moron.

Actually im starting to feel a bit sorry for her....she has had sooo much flack...i know it cant be easy for her...think Jezza appointed her because she was the only one around that appeared to show some loyalty...........its just unfortunate that when she fell out of the ugly tree...she hit every branch on the way down...

Get a ******* grip man!

I think she's Keith Vaz in drag. :)

In essence she is just that, certainly very much out of the same mould. A self promoting career politician who has a history of jumping on popular bandwagons. But Keith Vaz was much more articulate.

He's still around and still an MP you know

But he's keeping his head down too!

Get a ******* grip man!

i could never be a politician.......im tooo weak....tooo intelligent....tooo good looking.....tooo honest..............must get a grip of myself...(gently mind you).....i mustnt weaken at this stage....but i have just voted.............they said turnout up to 11 0'clock this morning was more brisk than the referendum vote...... :hmm:

news services are reporting a 10% increase in voting for students.... :hmm: they are after all voting for no tuition fees and to legalise pot...........so they will be studying for a 1st in tossology........... :oops:

But he's keeping his head down too!

Keith Vaz is keeping out of the spotlight alright but he will be back. Mark my words

Think on this, if he hadn't been shown to be partial to rent boys he would have been a much stronger contender for party leader than the four no hopers who put themselves forward when Milliband resigned.

As party leader he would have been a much stronger threat to the conservatives than Corbyn has been. But for that one 'indiscretion' we could have been waking up to find Keith Vaz in no10 tomorrow morning

It is against the law to publish an opinion or exit poll before the polls close at 10pm

that is what i thought too..............it was on sky news at about....10.30-11.00 o'clock..............they may have been talking about the previous election....but that bears no relevance....so why mention it....and a lot of talk has been going on about the student vote in the last few days........

that is what i thought too..............it was on sky news at about....10.30-11.00 o'clock..............they may have been talking about the previous election....but that bears no relevance....so why mention it....and a lot of talk has been going on about the student vote in the last few days........

In the past few weeks news, they've said there has been an increase in students registering to vote.

Maybe that's where the stat has come from???

Edited by Newbie to this

In the past few weeks news, they've said there has been an increase in students registering to vote.

Maybe that's where the stat has come from???

No doubt they started as soon as Labour announced they would ban tuition fees

Where I come from we call that a bribe

Edited by Vince Green

Keith Vaz is keeping out of the spotlight alright but he will be back. Mark my words

Think on this, if he hadn't been shown to be partial to rent boys he would have been a much stronger contender for party leader than the four no hopers who put themselves forward when Milliband resigned.

As party leader he would have been a much stronger threat to the conservatives than Corbyn has been. But for that one 'indiscretion' we could have been waking up to find Keith Vaz in no10 tomorrow morning

Vince whilst I am happy to accept that Slimey Keith would have been a better contender than Comrade Corbyn, I don't think he would have got in to No 10.