Public services money

Twistedsanity

I am a labour supporter and the sooner they get back in the better may is starting to wish she hadn't bothered to stand she will not be there long then Corbin's youth will elect a labour government watch this space as for Arthur Scargill what a man he said the Tories would shut the pits and they did Thatcher put soldiers on the streets in 1984 to attack her own people

Pahahahaha pahahahaha pahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, after telling us all that we have no money in the kitty for public services the pm has mysteriously found a billion pound behind the fridge to give to the Irish pseudo terrorists for their public services in return for propping up her government!

Never waste your time arguing with an idiot , they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Beretta Silver pigeon 1, Wibley and Snott 810&900k 12g, Williams antique SBS 12g hammer gun, Daystate Airwolf

You're right on one thing, I won't bother arguing with you on this.

I am a labour supporter and the sooner they get back in the better may is starting to wish she hadn't bothered to stand she will not be there long then Corbin's youth will elect a labour government watch this space as for Arthur Scargill what a man he said the Tories would shut the pits and they did Thatcher put soldiers on the streets in 1984 to attack her own people

Scargill, so democratic he suported secondary picketing, the closed shop and tried to take democratic govts down. He also expects the union to keep him in the tsyle to which he has become accstomed for the rest of his life. How fair!

Arthur Scargill, lived a life of relative luxury, turned up at trouble spots only after having his chauffer driven Jag parked @ a mile away then strolled down with his hired heavies to stir up trouble. Army put on to the streets to protect innocent civilians from num thugs, not to attack anyone, Liebour shut more pits in 5 years than the Tories did in 11 years, and as your wife works in the Nhs you may like to know that Liebour spent more money on a failed it system that was a non starter from the beginning, than it would have cost to hire 50,000 nurses for 10 years on a £ 30,000 a year salary.

S

:good::good:

You still hear all this Maggie stuff in South Wales, the mines closed in the most part because the Unions blocked all attempts to modernise and it became cheaper to buy coal from Poland for the power stations. Welsh coal was used for steam trains and that went out the window. North Sea gas was coming on line and people were not heating their homes with coal anymore.

But to them it was all Maggie's class war, and some of them have never worked since. Three generations now, all chanting

"There's no work, Maggie closed the mines"

Edited by Vince Green

What a load of **** lady Windsor colliery in ynysyrbwl was one of the most mechanised pits in the country there is enough coal there to run for 30 years there was a complete face of walking chocks and a new cutter put in three months before Thatcher closed it there is no work in the valleys of south Wales there was 56 pits in the Rhondda valley alone the wife's of miners spending money in the shops that are no longer there ask any miner in Wales they will tell you what closed the mines that's if you can find one of them proud men that went down a hole in the ground to feed their families

What a load of **** lady Windsor colliery in ynysyrbwl was one of the most mechanised pits in the country there is enough coal there to run for 30 years there was a complete face of walking chocks and a new cutter put in three months before Thatcher closed it there is no work in the valleys of south Wales there was 56 pits in the Rhondda valley alone the wife's of miners spending money in the shops that are no longer there ask any miner in Wales they will tell you what closed the mines that's if you can find one of them proud men that went down a hole in the ground to feed their families

Answer the question. What's your view on Labour closing more pits than Thatcher?

If you can't be bothered with punctuation then I can't be bothered to read it.

Gordon you are the idiot Margaret Thatcher employed the American Mcgreger to come and shut the pits and between the both of them that's what they done I have never lived in ynysyrbwl and you should get your head out of your back side you are the reason the young people are turning to labour keep it up if you can't impose your opinion on people you insult them typical

If you can't be bothered with punctuation then I can't be bothered to read it.

Perhaps he should be campaigning for increased spending on education then perhaps he'll be able to use punctuation to make his posts more legible instead of just being a long list of unpunctuated nonsense which people then have difficulty in understanding

I am not campaigning for anything just stating facts and I would have thought that someone as educated as you would have noticed that but as my old dad used to say when you resort to insults you loose

Then why are resorting to insults, did you not listen to your old dad. :hmm:

Quote Micheal Scotland. Gordon you are the idiot Margaret Thatcher employed the American Mcgreger to come and shut the pits and between the both of them that's what they done I have never lived in ynysyrbwl and you should get your head out of your back side you are the reason the young people are turning to labour keep it up if you can't impose your opinion on people you insult them typical

Edited by ordnance

Gordon you are the idiot Margaret Thatcher employed the American Mcgreger to come and shut the pits and between the both of them that's what they done I have never lived in ynysyrbwl and you should get your head out of your back side you are the reason the young people are turning to labour keep it up if you can't impose your opinion on people you insult them typical

Any chance of an answer about Labour closing pits? For someone who dishes out insults like confetti, you have a remarkably thin skin.

All these "young people" turning to Labour and yet they just lost an election with a smaller vote than Gordon Brown. Perhaps you can explain that. :hmm:

PS - your insults "brake" my heart too. Classic. :lol:

I have given you the facts Thatcher employed McGregor to shut the pits Thatcher put soldiers on the streets of Britain to run horses over British people . Labour didn't employ McGregor Thatcher did all facts . There are no deep mines in Wales fact you don't want to hear facts Thatcher new she was going to shut all but the biggest pits in England when she stock piled coal fact there's a good DVD you should watch it is called the enemy within it will give you more facts

Thatcher put soldiers on the streets of Britain to run horses over British people .

Perhaps my memory is failing. I thought those mounted on horses were the Police. That said, whoever was mounted - Thatcher did not put them on the streets to run over people. I have read some drivel in my time, but that is below stupid.

Any chance of an answer on the number of pits that Labour closed? You seem to be avoiding the issue.

PS - "knew" is not "new". Freebie.

Well, I'm not a ex miner Labour or Tory voter, whilst the Wilson government closed a few pits and reduced the 1966-1970 mining effort by 40%, those made unemployed all found alternative employment relatively quickly, a readjustment of the industry to suit demand and profitability.

Thatcher's government on the other hand, with the help of spivs n' carpet bagging asset strippers (aka MacGregor), put 80% of the mining effort on the brew, squandering the north sea windfall on paying for the increase in the welfare bill, whilst decimating entire mining communities throughout the land, hence why people in those communities won't forget.

Rewriting history to reshape how the Tory heritage narrative is viewed in the modern UK, is a nonsense. They can print it in the Mail, they can print it on ConservativeHome, it doesn't make it so.... It was what it was and no amount of spin will change it. Labour have the same problem with the Iraq war, irrespective of how Corbyn voted on it back in the day. It was what it was.

Anyway, there should be no additional funding to NI without a resumption of the Stormont Government, Foster should stand aside until it's established what happened to the misspent £500m Cash for Ash debacle; in a properly convened public inquiry. Where impropriety is unearthed the appropriate charges should follow.

Edited by Uilleachan