we are doomed,,...(E.U)

ditchman

i have just switched the telly on..............only to see Jerimia Corbyn & Diane bloody Abbott...................................

wait for it...........................................................................

meeting Meachel Barnia....chief negociator for brexit (eu) in Brussels....................................

jesus harry H christ.......................im totally bumswizzled for words............

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because Barnier want's to hear the differing views on brexit, from the welsh scots and english opposition, and the n irish if they ever get their acts together and reconvene.

Not particularly interested in what Corby has to say for himself, or the welsh executive. Sturgeon met him this morning, so it'll be interesting to hear what she has to say about her meeting. There'll likely be more clarity from her, on the mindset of Barnier himself and therefore that of the EU position, than we've had thus far from the UK government, which to date has amounted to "they can go whistle".

It's because Barnier want's to hear the differing views on brexit, from the welsh scots and english opposition, and the n irish if they ever get their acts together and reconvene.

Not particularly interested in what Corby has to say for himself, or the welsh executive. Sturgeon met him this morning, so it'll be interesting to hear what she has to say about her meeting. There'll likely be more clarity from her, on the mindset of Barnier himself and therefore that of the EU position, than we've had thus far from the UK government, which to date has amounted to "they can go whistle".

Clarity. From Sturgeon?

That'll be the day. Her whole patty ethos is waffle & bile.

no.....what they are going to do........(cunning plan)..........is to take Diane Abbot to one side......and tell her that the exit bill they will do for her will be £300 billion.......she will then sign up to that and report back...(if she dont get lost)...that she has done a really good exit deal at £30million.........

then everyone will be happy..........

They should all refuse to see him because its clear he is going to exploit any divisions he encounters for his own ends. They will be loading his gun for him and showing him where to point it.

What annoys me the most is the lack of any sort of political savvy. Anyway. I thought Dianne Abbott stood down? ???. not up to the job, exhaustion

Edited by Vince Green

no.....what they are going to do........(cunning plan)..........is to take Diane Abbot to one side......and tell her that the exit bill they will do for her will be £300 billion.......she will then sign up to that and report back...(if she dont get lost)...that she has done a really good exit deal at £30million.........

then everyone will be happy..........

Yeah, it's only the names that are similar and thats where the similarity ends; Abbot - Abacus. Arithmetic certainly ain't her strong point :no:

Michel Barnier is a skilled and clever negotiator it seems; He is meeting with Mrs May's opposition to:

• put pressure on her
  • better understand how they can be exploited to strengthen his negotiating position
  • advise them of where they can help his case by raising issues in public

He is only doing his job - which is to work against the UK on behalf of Europe. One can't really blame him for doing his job. Those who should be blamed are the the 'UK elected representatives' who are doing their best to undermine the elected governments position.

We know that the Sturgeon is against the UK and will do all she can to damage the UK

Not sure what Carwyn Jones's position is

We know that Corbyn and Abbott wish to destroy the elected government at any cost to the UK overall - and bring in what amounts to a Marxist based government instead.

We know that the Sturgeon is against the UK and will do all she can to damage the UK

We know that Corbyn and Abbott wish to destroy the elected government at any cost to the UK overall - and bring in what amounts to a Marxist based government instead.

...and the SNP are of the Marxist mindset too - historically proven beyond any argument.

70+ years ago the above crowd would have been shot as 5th Columnists!

Some old ideas should be revived, the lock at Traitors Gate is kept greased & in working order

than we've had thus far from the UK government, which to date has amounted to "they can go whistle".

Seems perfectly clear to me , the EU are not getting a 'divorce ' settlement.

While we are on the subject, Barnier was talking the other day about building 'trust' before negotiations can 'go forward' ?

Did we not already have trust ?

Have we not been a member, an important member , a big contributor ?

Has the 'trust' gone because we have decided to leave ?

Strange isnt it ?

He talks about trust, whilst trying very hard to undermine the whole process.

Whilst plotting with hard line remainers.

Whilst demanding a divorce settlement negotiation before trade talks can go forward.

Trust is supposed to work both ways, but people like Barnier and the rest of the EU cronies dedicated to derailing the Brexit process, are exhibiting nothing but sly and dishonest behaviour.

A cynical man would think they are being as difficult as possible, to make us leave the negotiations ,without a 'deal'

This could lead to unpopular times for the conservatives, and possibly force another election.

Hi

Sorry just can't understand why the political conflict and confusion

The voting public = us

Voted out

Therefore all parties work together to get us out

Simple

Or am I missing something

All the best

Of

if only it was that easy........................them lawyers and parlimentarians and poor civil servants have got to make a bob or two first.....................

"i care not for your predicament Jack.......i am suffiently provided for "

Or am I missing something

All the best

Of

With respect - yes, you are missing something - and actually something very big and fundamental;

These are politicians. When they want your vote they (or at least most of them) will promise you whatever they think will get your vote. When they have been elected, they will then do exactly what they want (which is usually aimed at getting more power/money/expenses/honours for their despicable selves). The electorate can be ignored and forgotten until the next election looms.

Example: Public sector pay rise cap, 1%. Most private sector pay rises (0% to very low). MP's pay rise 10% in 2015, followed by a further 1.4% in 2016

NEVER trust a politician.

Seems perfectly clear to me , the EU are not getting a 'divorce ' settlement.

While we are on the subject, Barnier was talking the other day about building 'trust' before negotiations can 'go forward' ?

Did we not already have trust ?

Have we not been a member, an important member , a big contributor ?

Has the 'trust' gone because we have decided to leave ?

Strange isnt it ?

He talks about trust, whilst trying very hard to undermine the whole process.

Whilst plotting with hard line remainers.

Whilst demanding a divorce settlement negotiation before trade talks can go forward.

Trust is supposed to work both ways, but people like Barnier and the rest of the EU cronies dedicated to derailing the Brexit process, are exhibiting nothing but sly and dishonest behaviour.

A cynical man would think they are being as difficult as possible, to make us leave the negotiations ,without a 'deal'

This could lead to unpopular times for the conservatives, and possibly force another election.

The only hardline remainders are the Libdems, and they haven't shown face.

Labour are courting the collapsed kipper vote and are backing a Tory-esque style brexit (as things seem at the moment) sans customs union & single market. The Nats have arrived at a compromise position and are now favouring remaining in the customs union & single market, which has wide support in Scotland and quite a bit of UK cross party support, despite the writ of the various whips.

It's never a good position entering any negotiation having badmouthed the other party, if I was May I'd be reigning in those loose ministerial lips. Successful negotiation is a compromise that suits all parties, where each party win enough concession to make those they lose ground on acceptable, or sellable, to their support. The "go whistle" quip, whilst a fairly regular negotiation starting position and whilst such euphemism may appeal to many in the gallery, can easily be misinterpreted as being offensive by people for whom English is a 2nd language.

It would have been better to say, for example, something like: "thats not a position we can support"

With respect - yes, you are missing something - and actually something very big and fundamental;

These are politicians. When they want your vote they (or at least most of them) will promise you whatever they think will get your vote. When they have been elected, they will then do exactly what they want (which is usually aimed at getting more power/money/expenses/honours for their despicable selves). The electorate can be ignored and forgotten until the next election looms.

Example: Public sector pay rise cap, 1%. Most private sector pay rises (0% to very low). MP's pay rise 10% in 2015, followed by a further 1.4% in 2016

NEVER trust a politician.

So basically there all on the fiddle and unable to work together to gain the result the people voted for in the referendum

Therefore unfit for purpose

Sack the lot of them

I'm writing this incase a mp reads it !!!!(can they read )

Anyway sorry I see it so simply

All the best

Of

So why knowing all of this did most of you vote to put power in there hands by voting BREXIT???

You pay your money you make your choice.

As it happens, I didn't vote for BREXIT, but the majority did, and because of that I will now support getting a proper BREXIT.

Edited by JohnfromUK

So basically there all on the fiddle and unable to work together to gain the result the people voted for in the referendum

Therefore unfit for purpose

Sack the lot of them

All the best

Of

Well, yes, I think the above is right ....... I do not believe MP's really care much about the electorate - other than to secure their votes to keep their own (well paid, very well expense compensated, exceptionally well pension provided and basically 'part time') jobs

Few other full time jobs get so few hours, such generous expenses schemes, so much time off, superb pension (fully non contributory) - oh and pays a minimum of £76,000 a year above all expenses.

Well, yes, I think the above is right ....... I do not believe MP's really care much about the electorate - other than to secure their votes to keep their own (well paid, very well expense compensated, exceptionally well pension provided and basically 'part time') jobs

Few other full time jobs get so few hours, such generous expenses schemes, so much time off, superb pension (fully non contributory) - oh and pays a minimum of £76,000 a year above all expenses.

I'm just guessing here that not many take cheese and pickle sandwiches to work and don't get time to eat them

All the best

Of

I'm just guessing here that not many take cheese and pickle sandwiches to work and don't get time to eat them

All the best

Of

There are some 1st class restaurant style dining arrangements (various sophistication/levels of price) and several bars. All are subsidised by the taxpayer. They can spend as long as they like provided they nip back to the chamber for a quick vote when the division bell rings. Can even dine with the wife & family - who can all be paid as 'researchers' and enjoy the same privileges. Meanwhile, the rest of us will soon have to have just the cheese - we won't be able to afford the pickle.

There are some 1st class restaurant style dining arrangements (various sophistication/levels of price) and several bars. All are subsidised by the taxpayer. They can spend as long as they like provided they nip back to the chamber for a quick vote when the division bell rings. Can even dine with the wife & family - who can all be paid as 'researchers' and enjoy the same privileges. Meanwhile, the rest of us will soon have to have just the cheese - we won't be able to afford the pickle.

And I'll wager a few £.. a high percentage have there London residents listed as there main dwellings as opposed to there homes in there constituencies to possibly avoid tax if they sell the higher value property

Hmm good job I'm not in charge

I understand that even with the general public using there cafe facilities it's still subsidied by many millions a year

All the best

Of