women txt whilst driving

vampire

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No money no coppers and a fear of public opinion turning against and no capacity to incarcerate some offenders prevents a hard line an all crime.

As I posted earlier, vary the length of driving ban awarded.....chuck in sentences based around community service & a fine that'd make Elton John wince.

It'd be fun trying it out

Absolutely agree, if you are talking, you still do not have 100% concentration. Stop if you want to use your phone, if someone rings you,

ignore it until you can stop and ring back.

I was driving down a narrow road yesterday and had to pull over for a guy driving a combine harvester about 12ft wide and there was the driver sat in the middle playing with his I-phone but hay that is ok as he is a farmer and male.

As I posted earlier, vary the length of driving ban awarded.....chuck in sentences based around community service & a fine that'd make Elton John wince.

It'd be fun trying it out

I think that we should stop fining people for doing stuff community service is the only fair way make people pick up rubbish in the streets and parks people who could pay a £20.000 fine and not bat an eye lid would think twice if they had to go out in public picking up there peoples rubbish.

It is an addiction, my stepson cannot (so he says) live without his phone and the only time it is not in his hand is when he is asleep, they simply cannot resist the lure to snapchat, instagram or whatever.

I took my nieces phone off her a while back, walking towards a main road, my two kids her and her brother, lots of hand holding and she wasn't paying attention, it was very funny wiped it off her gave it back an hour later, said she was setting a bad example to her younger brother and being stupid.

Very funny try it ☺

I took my nieces phone off her a while back, walking towards a main road, my two kids her and her brother, lots of hand holding and she wasn't paying attention, it was very funny wiped it off her gave it back an hour later, said she was setting a bad example to her younger brother and being stupid.

Very funny try it ☺

Go on then!

What's your nieces address?

I don't have to actually do anything wrong, the Police only have to think I might cause harm and they will take away my guns and certificates.

There is no good reason to be using a phone whilst driving and a car is as lethal as any firearm.

Therefore, I think anyone caught using a mobile phone, or causing an accident as a result of using one, should lose their licence and their car, end of.

Was on a dual carriage way not long ago with a couple friends crawling along in traffic - i cant even remember how many people i saw eyes down looking/texting on their phones, young guys/girls, middle aged women with kids in the back. Scares me to think of loved ones on the road with all the nonsense around them, people in big chelsea tractors wipe u out no drama