Sign in to follow this  
ditchman

Fessing up !

sometimes at 1 o'clock in the morning ..i creep downstairs and feast out on a raw onion cheese bread and pickled eggs..............its a very strange habit i have............

and yes ...we sleep in seperate rooms .. :lol:

Does your missus encourage this craving by any chance ditchy???

no wonder sewage works all over the country stink.................

Lol, you should smell the dogs jaxy when he lets rip , stuck in the bothy with the little **** lol,

Hells bells they are worse than mine after a night on venison, jalapeños and Jim beam lol lol

Flynny

Does your missus encourage this craving by any chance ditchy???

it happened since the duvet used to inflate and lift for no reason late at night.........

sometimes at 1 o'clock in the morning ..i creep downstairs and feast out on a raw onion cheese bread and pickled eggs..............its a very strange habit i have............

Not exactly , Normal For Norfolk , or is it ? :yes:

Oh yes, done that,

Must try the beetroot combo, ( I will do that this weekend whilst in Scotland, cooked on a gas bottle burner, just me n the dog and Mr Jim Beam, hopefully some venison too)

Flynny

Do, it's amazing, New Zealander's special, if you don't ask to leave the beetroot, you'd get it, like gherkin at mc****e.

Don't any of you

Eat

Spam !!!!!

Deep fried in batter obviously

Q.

Monty python jokes

''Twas a staple of school dinners when I was a kid, happy memories ( I'll stick that one in the memory bank and try it next week)

Spam fritters mmmmmmmmmm

Flynny

My paternal grandfather used to love those. I always thought it very strange until one night I accidentally mistook a jar of homemade jam for chutney . . . surprisingly nice.

+1 :good:

Scotch mutton pie,eat the crust put the remainder in a morning roll with HP sauce lubbly jubbly. ;)

people may Shun me forever on this but i never put sauce on a bacon sarnie! it always has to crispy bacon dripping with vinegar! (don't knock it till you've tried it). Also garden grown runner beans with a dollop of proper butter on top and a splash of vinegar - I could live of that for eternity!

Love spam, cold, fried whatever, love it

Me too, its a culinary delight and very versatile ...yum

people may Shun me forever on this but i never put sauce on a bacon sarnie! it always has to crispy bacon dripping with vinegar! (don't knock it till you've tried it). Also garden grown runner beans with a dollop of proper butter on top and a splash of vinegar - I could live of that for eternity!

runner beans tossed in single cream and ground black pepper..........with lamb chops with plenty of crispy fat on them......(and redcurrant jelly)

runner beans tossed in single cream and ground black pepper..........with lamb chops with plenty of crispy fat on them......(and redcurrant jelly)

Thats tonight's dinner sorted then, Cheers Ditchman :)

Personally I dont yet have a problem with crack cocaine but if I ever do, I can see how those sausages could save me a fortune. Do you have to dry them out or do they go straight into the pipe?

Just curious.

GG

Ploughmans,white bread and butter,thick wedge chedder,plain crisps

thorntons millionaire slices, scoff the whole tray

ground coffee with big spoon of salted caramel

or for the ultimate and trust me this is heaven

Carton of elmlea

icing sugar

whisk to a thick solid mass

add 2 spoons of caramel syrup :w00t: