Fessing up !

ditchman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a very strange man. :yes:

Gets worse,cold tin of chopped tomatoes and 4 slices of bread.Left over mash and beans in the frying pan.Used to eat some weard stuff when I used to drink.

I think my son's keeping up the trend,he was eating spaghetti with a Tika sause.His cupboards in his flat are full of Pot Noodles.

Gets worse,cold tin of chopped tomatoes and 4 slices of bread.Left over mash and beans in the frying pan.Used to eat some weard stuff when I used to drink.

I think my son's keeping up the trend,he was eating spaghetti with a Tika sause.His cupboards in his flat are full of Pot Noodles.

You know you could just toast the bread and warm up the tomatoes and you'd have a perfectly nice, none weird snack, right?

Mash and beans, yeah ok I could see that, and nothing wrong with a pot noodle. Tikka spaghetti . . . obviously Italian-Indian fusion . . . but I wouldn't try feeding it to John Torode :no::lol:

Crispy fat off lamb loin chops mmmmmmmmmmm,

The gravy left on the plate after a Sunday roast, with all the bits of veg, spuds and meat in. It should be made in volume and put in a tin like soup,

Plate up and poured into mouth yum yum , ( wife tells me off for this and says get a spoon caveman lol)

Flynny

My weakness is resisting a portion of chips off Yarmouth market place with mustard vinegar splattered all over them , in the past I used to love tripe , cow heel , jittlings and jot and a bit of udder chopped up and covering the chips , just writing this down is beginning to make my mouth water , pity they don't open on a Sunday :lol:

Marsh man I used to love honeycomb tripe and cows udder with salt and vinegar. Never liked the cow heel had an odd undertone and too much jelly.

A man with good tastes figgy , we had two stalls on the market and one had a slightly better reputation than the other one , on a Wednesday morning , people would form a orderly q to get there fresh tripe ect , now sadly its all gone and the only tripe they sell now is for dogs grub . :no:

Pigs chittlings, tripe, brawn, food of the Gods.

We, or should say "I" used to call chittlings pigs bum holes in the butcher's. (But a slightly different description)

And tripe that's is just not good for you, used to eat it when I was a kid, and i used to heave but got it down because my dad used to eat it and I thought it was big to eat it.

Brawn I don't mind it's cheek but the other :-0

chittlings fried ...yes...................

but how anyone can get their chops round tripe is totally beyond me.....................

the only time i have eaten tripe and not heaved it up was in France decades ago....there...they sewed it into a purse then stuffed it full of peppers and minced meat ..herbs and spices ..and casseroled it in a tomatoe broth.......it was tasty but wouldnt do it again...

Mint sauce with any meat

Vinegar on gravy on chips

Brown sauce on cottage pie

Nothing exciting I'm afraid

yes...yes...and yes... :good:

i have a mate how has a food phobia....will not eat fruit with meat or fish.....no apple sause with pork....no craberry with turkey....no redcurrant jelly with lamb...........now thats a shame..