Fordson super major restoration

viking

the same reason you dont set off in 5th in your car

excactly......................thank you bornfree....... :yahoo::yahoo:

i think you and me should meet up at his place and we can take turns in hitting him with a dead cod.............

Edited by ditchman

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No can do. I never cross the Norfolk border

its ok i have specially prepared vacines.............

im just hoping beyond hope he dosnt start asking questions about the speedo binnicle.............."wot are all them numbers for"... :lol::lol: ..........it will rot his brain.. :oops:

the same reason you dont set off in 5th in your car

but i dont set off in 4th either in my car and thats 1 gear down from top :hmm:

and as for the speedo binnicle, i was looking/reading about that earlier in my instruction book, seems pretty straight forward really..............................

if you ****** speak double dutch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not getting into that carry on, all i saw on that page was a top speed of 24mph :) :)

and if you 2 dont behave yourself's i will be crossing the border myself and beating you both with a battered sausage :oops:

but i dont set off in 4th either in my car and thats 1 gear down from top :hmm:

and as for the speedo binnicle, i was looking/reading about that earlier in my instruction book, seems pretty straight forward really..............................

if you ****** speak double dutch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not getting into that carry on, all i saw on that page was a top speed of 24mph :) :)

and if you 2 dont behave yourself's i will be crossing the border myself and beating you both with a battered sausage :oops:

does that mean you will force us to bend over :oops: ...personally i prefer it without crispy batter... :good::good:

Edited by ditchman

you always have to lower the tone don't you :no:

how low do you want us to get.................are your knees bad.. :hmm:

this thread is moving very slowly..................viking is catching up on the history of the major................................why he bought it ..was because it said "25MPH" in the advert...........................aaahhhh this boy knows his stuff ey :lol::lol:

at the moment he is trying to figure out how to get the chassis off to galvanise it .............answers on a postcard..

aaannnd there is more rubber on that tractor than at "the gimps anual ball"..................

Edited by ditchman

Cheers old un. It's hard looking at things I have no idea what they are, I keep reading but it's not sinking in at the moment. I knew what a spool vale vas the other day. Now I don't. As the video shows when I pull my leaver up for the arms it only lifted about 4 inches up and I have to hold it. In the video his went all the way to the top. Iv no idea if there are different types. If mines faulty or if I'm just doing it wrong.

Was in the Chippy today myself. Spam fritter butty. Beautiful

LOve spam fritters :)

first id like to thank everyone for there help and comments on my tractor but due to a bit of recent bad news its going to have to go, pretty much agreed a sale on it and just waiting for a deposit being paid later and pick up at the weekend.

as some of you may know my other half, grace was diagnosed with stage 4 terminal cancer 5 and a half years ago and given 3 month to 3 years to live,

a few week ago grace had one of her 3 monthly scan to make sure he cancer was still in check, they found another lump and feared it could be more cancer or the excising cancer spreading, got the results back on monday and it turns out its more cancer, so with it being 6 week since her last scan and her next one on monday they are going to see if its spread anymore and if the new medication has worked or not, then he may have to have radiotherapy, and they said the other day that out of people with terminal cancer only 18% of people have lived past 5 years, so obviously one day its going to go tits up and spread badly,

with all this going on i cant waste any of my time messing about with the tractor hence the sale,

first id like to thank everyone for there help and comments on my tractor but due to a bit of recent bad news its going to have to go, pretty much agreed a sale on it and just waiting for a deposit being paid later and pick up at the weekend.

as some of you may know my other half, grace was diagnosed with stage 4 terminal cancer 5 and a half years ago and given 3 month to 3 years to live,

a few week ago grace had one of her 3 monthly scan to make sure he cancer was still in check, they found another lump and feared it could be more cancer or the excising cancer spreading, got the results back on monday and it turns out its more cancer, so with it being 6 week since her last scan and her next one on monday they are going to see if its spread anymore and if the new medication has worked or not, then he may have to have radiotherapy, and they said the other day that out of people with terminal cancer only 18% of people have lived past 5 years, so obviously one day its going to go tits up and spread badly,

with all this going on i cant waste any of my time messing about with the tractor hence the sale,

Sorry to hear that mate but you have your priorities right. Keep fighting it both of you.

thanks for everyone's kind words, means a lot :good::good: and i will in time keep you all informed,

however, the show must go on, only a different route will be taken, im now looking at buying a fully restored massey ferguson 35, or 135, i may not have the time to restore one but i do have time to own and drive one :yes::yes: