My little friends gone

team tractor

Poor Tinks

it takes all sorts, some are purely Dog lovers, some Cat and other both- but what ever your preference, at the end of the day it’s ‘your little mate’

She sounds however, that she had a great life and that should be comfort to you.

My ‘ratty catty’ will be 18 in a few months and as much as I say to my wife that ‘ I won’t miss her’ , I know that we sure will.

I've always had tropical fish for years, when they end up floating you just flush them down the loo. No heart ache there, then we go and buy a blooming dog. You know it's coming, but then it's the living and giving that's the good bits, and the memory that you cherish that make them all worth while. 

Edited by Dougy

sorry to hear this, funny how some of us spend most of our time swearing about our cats, but we miss them terribly when they're gone. I still miss my old cat "fleabag". when she was preggers and about to drop, she kept coming up to me and patting my leg with her paw then going to her bed, 3 times she did this before I sussed she wanted me to be the midwife, mopped her brow and helped with her kittens, I don't think she ever forgot and always made a beeline for my lap, even waiting at the front of the drive for me to come home from work.

daft old apeth she was and not a spiteful bone in her

fleabag.jpg

1 hour ago, Paddy Galore! said:

sorry to hear this, funny how some of us spend most of our time swearing about our cats, but we miss them terribly when they're gone. I still miss my old cat "fleabag". when she was preggers and about to drop, she kept coming up to me and patting my leg with her paw then going to her bed, 3 times she did this before I sussed she wanted me to be the midwife, mopped her brow and helped with her kittens, I don't think she ever forgot and always made a beeline for my lap, even waiting at the front of the drive for me to come home from work.

daft old apeth she was and not a spiteful bone in her

fleabag.jpg

My youngest cat waits for me every day and also walks to my oldest daughter on her way home from school .