ANOTHER BETRAYAL

pinfireman

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just shows how desperate the establishment and other remainers were (are!) to stay in the EU..........it seems they conspired against and lied to voters, rigging the vote by withholding information that could have contributed towards persuading voters to vote for Brexit! 

Are we really surprised?

Also factor in the amount of money spent on schooling, crime, the NHS ect and the net contribution could be a negative one, what annoys me is this information appears to have been suppressed before the brexit vote, the government stating the figures were unavailable which now appears was a lie.

government stating the figures were unavailable which now appears was a lie.

In the run-up to the Brexit referendum, ministers had insisted the figures were not available.

But the cost of open doors migration has now been revealed.

But it is not clear what figures were not available and the assertion that the cost is revealed is not evidenced. 

The govt gets the data from DWP. The data requested for a breakdown by Country of origin of recipient of benefit, correlated to  tax paid by country of origin does not exist. The article makes the statements which are not substantiated or evidenced.

Edited by oowee

The cost of migration to the UK will be documented the same as any benefit from it.i doubt any government would ever give these figures to the public as all are pro Europe. Boston has one of the highest population of migrants in the country if not the highest.most of those who work are in low paid jobs so will receive tax credits or whatever its called now.housing benefit.there must be something in the air here also as once the young girls arrive they all seem to get pregnant.this brings into play more benefits.the mp for the area was asked on local radio the figures for crime by migrants.his reply was there are no figures but also nothing to show any increase in crime since the increase from eu.he was unable to explain the dozen or so murders and attempted murders all committed by migrants against migrants in the previous two years.something we had not seen before.i spent years cleaning the cattle yard so don't need any extra b/s from the government on Europe. 

58 minutes ago, bostonmick said:

The cost of migration to the UK will be documented the same as any benefit from it.i doubt any government would ever give these figures to the public as all are pro Europe. Boston has one of the highest population of migrants in the country if not the highest.most of those who work are in low paid jobs so will receive tax credits or whatever its called now.housing benefit.there must be something in the air here also as once the young girls arrive they all seem to get pregnant.this brings into play more benefits.the mp for the area was asked on local radio the figures for crime by migrants.his reply was there are no figures but also nothing to show any increase in crime since the increase from eu.he was unable to explain the dozen or so murders and attempted murders all committed by migrants against migrants in the previous two years.something we had not seen before.i spent years cleaning the cattle yard so don't need any extra b/s from the government on Europe. 

Exactly, the arguments for mass imigration are based on political dogma just like the agruments for staying in the EU. Both arguments lack substance. The downside of imigration is all around us for everyone to see, but we have a political establishment in denial. The destruction of our culture and way of life to be replaced by a polygot population was planned, to enable us to be easily absorbed into the new european superstate planned by the globalists.

12 minutes ago, TriBsa said:

Exactly, the arguments for mass imigration are based on political dogma just like the agruments for staying in the EU. Both arguments lack substance. The downside of imigration is all around us for everyone to see, but we have a political establishment in denial. The destruction of our culture and way of life to be replaced by a polygot population was planned, to enable us to be easily absorbed into the new european superstate planned by the globalists.

It's all in the document  FCO 30/1048, which is on the link above. For those who haven't read it, have a look. It make interesting reading.

There is another cost that never seems to get factored into the debate. In my working life I encounter lots of Eastern Europeans, male and female. Without exception they are young, bright, hard working with a very strong work ethic. However, also without exception, they are working very hard to save up money that they plan to take back to their home countries eventually. Whether within a few weeks, months or years.

That means that most of the money they are earning never goes back into the UK economy in the way that it would if it was earned by a resident of this country irrespective of their nationality. Its all dead money going abroad.

15 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

There is another cost that never seems to get factored into the debate. In my working life I encounter lots of Eastern Europeans, male and female. Without exception they are young, bright, hard working with a very strong work ethic. However, also without exception, they are working very hard to save up money that they plan to take back to their home countries eventually. Whether within a few weeks, months or years.

That means that most of the money they are earning never goes back into the UK economy in the way that it would if it was earned by a resident of this country irrespective of their nationality. Its all dead money going abroad.

Correct, again not their fault for using our flawed system.

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

And who are benefitting financially from the cheap Eastern European  labour.....not UK plc! As above, the money is disappearing out of the country....but those remainers who employ them on low wages and make increased profits by paying low wages............that none of the indigenous population could afford to work for!

The only people/organisations that want the UK to remain in the EU are the EU themselves and those with a vested interest (usually financial) in staying! Or the stupid!

Edited by panoma1

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

So the labour value contribution to the UK economy and the taxes paid count for nothing? Increasingly it's those workers with higher educational attainment that are likely to travel here. A proportion will of course stay and invest.

I remember many of my friends doing the same with Germany back in the early 80's when work was so hard to come by in the UK. Living in lodgings earning as much as possible and then coming home.