scouser

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JohnfromUK said:

The EU always has been - and the Germans have allowed the French (but generally no one else) to bend the rules to suit themselves as they wanted.  Germany has always needed more of everything ..... space, markets, workforce etc., which is why it has always been expansionist.  The EU has been a peaceful way for Germany to achieve its ambitions to 'dominate'.

Totally agree,it used to be called lebensraum.

39 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Surely not !
Arent they the enemy we need the EU army for 😄

Has anybody got an EU Army joke yet there must be one along the lines of it will be ok if the Dutch provide the Marines, Germany do the Panzers and the French and Italians do the cooking but......

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

Not yet, but we have got a joke of a prime minister.

If we stay, Dianne would be found a treasury position?

If May gets her way we will be worse of than if we had stayed under normal conditions, but sadly that's UK politics today. Give it all away and punish the home population at every opportunity?

1 hour ago, old man said:

If we stay, Dianne would be found a treasury position?

If May gets her way we will be worse of than if we had stayed under normal conditions, but sadly that's UK politics today. Give it all away and punish the home population at every opportunity?

? It was a democratic vote to give up membership. Will all the brexiteers stop moaning about the deal. Lets wait and see its a long way from happening. Whatever happens you voted for it. It will all come good in the end we just have to weather this temporary storm. 

23 minutes ago, oowee said:

? It was a democratic vote to give up membership. Will all the brexiteers stop moaning about the deal. Lets wait and see its a long way from happening. Whatever happens you voted for it. It will all come good in the end we just have to weather this temporary storm. 

But we haven't left, we've kept virtually all the rules being a member of the EU entailed, they're trying to subvert democracy, what ever happened to Brexit means Brexit? Because apparently it doesn't!

34 minutes ago, oowee said:

Nobody voted for "a deal" the vote was a simple "leave" so stop remaining.

Just now, sportsbob said:

Nobody voted for "a deal" the vote was a simple "leave" so stop remaining.

11 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

But we haven't left, we've kept virtually all the rules being a member of the EU entailed, they're trying to subvert democracy, what ever happened to Brexit means Brexit? Because apparently it doesn't!

We are miles away from anything certain happening yet. Whatever it is 17.4m  voted for it.

We are leaving. 

5 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Absolutely my position too!

If dismay's plan goes through we will reportedly be much worse off IMO, hence my comment. 

That's the trouble with fielding third raters against the United States of Europe with a remoaner in charge.

Barmier, Junket and Tush are untouchable anyway.

26 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Not long now before we leave then it’s 350 million a week more we can spend on the NHS according to the leave campaign bus 😂😂😂

Goodness me as much as that!! That's over £5 each. That will buy us a whole box of lemsip 👍

Whilst on the subject anyone notice how hard it is to get insulin at the moment? I think everyone is stockpiling.

28 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Not long now before we leave then it’s 350 million a week more we can spend on the NHS according to the leave campaign bus 😂😂😂

Everyone except remoaners read "let's fund our NHS instead" as a suggestion.........not an undertaking!

8 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Only if you get your dream labour government 

😞 seriously I reckon the tax rise is coming may be a bit less with the tory's. They will need to find some cash from somewhere. 

8 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Afraid not! It said nothing of the sort! It actually said "We send the EU £350 million a week" Lets fund our NHS instead.

I just corrected it for you. The leave web site said send the EU money to the NHS. All of it now deleted of course. Whose arguing May has promised £77m more a week so that's a start.

Just wondering how much of that I will be paying for. 

5 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I don't remember seeing a bus promising that 😂

I don't remember the last time I saw a bus around here. 

16 minutes ago, oowee said:

Just wondering how much of that I will be paying for. 

54 minutes ago, oowee said:

Goodness me as much as that!! That's over £5 each. That will buy us a whole box of lemsip 👍

The difference is , if Corby gets in hes told you straight the more well off are going to pay more tax.
If fact hes banking on the less well off, and the 14 million living in poverty, to vote for him, so he can tax these 'rich' tories to the hilt and 'share the wealth' 
I thought that was what you wanted ? :whistling:

Just now, Rewulf said:

The difference is , if Corby gets in hes told you straight the more well off are going to pay more tax.
If fact hes banking on the less well off, and the 14 million living in poverty, to vote for him, so he can tax these 'rich' tories to the hilt and 'share the wealth' 
I thought that was what you wanted ? :whistling:

:lol: Centre ground is where I am at with a little bit of left when I want to feel good. That would be err........... Oh there is no one. We need Tony back after all 🤐