What the....? Grrrr!

DoolinDalton

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology from Southampton University.

So he can feed caged animals ! 

Handy , isn’t it the girlfriend who owns a zoo somewhere

Think I’d definitely be onto the school asking why they have an animal rights activist as a guest speaker ! 

3 hours ago, Davyo said:

I would write to the school & advise that my child will not be attending.Id also advise them that this man is an activist that may try and influence young children.The school has a duty of care to stop that happening.This man will have a hidden gender and will using it as a platform to influence the children.Bit like when Linda Mcartney was using schools to promote her Quorn brand,till the penny dropped that it was influencing Vegetarianism.    

I did have my suspicion's ....😮

Probably shouldn’t say this but 🤭

get him to shout his head off saying that’s him he’s the one that was looking in the changing room window 

that should cause a stir 🤭

seriously ask

having seen the deviation in Australia isn’t it a good idea for us to have more controlled burns on the moors and bigger fire breaks in the forestry  

Quotefiggy

He is certainly indoctrinating them young. Sway their views now and it will be harder to get them to see a balanced view later in life.

I would be asking the school why he is giving a speech on science when he is an activist. Are they getting someone with opposite views to balance the scales or are the school biased.

—————————-////—————————

IMO the best action is to be taken with the School head as has been said (above) by Figgy and Davyo.

An 11 year old would have not much chance with Packham.

His ability to get a platform needs curbing because he won’t change his opinions.

Edited by Good shot?