I cant believe what I am watching on the one show.

TRINITY

A rogue crow attacking and damaging the wiper blades on parked cars. Quite a serious problem but some of the methods to stop it are seriously pathetic.

So much time and effort spent on the problem and still not solved. Yet it perches up in trees and on buildings like the proverbial sitting duck

28 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

A rogue crow attacking and damaging the wiper blades on parked cars. Quite a serious problem but some of the methods to stop it are seriously pathetic.

So much time and effort spent on the problem and still not solved. Yet it perches up in trees and on buildings like the proverbial sitting duck

Move the car park, cut down the trees, demolition of the building, that will sort it... 

52 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

You laugh... but i have spent about £75 in 6 months on front wipers on my hilux. 2 weeks ago they nailed the passenger one and I refused point black to replace it until the MOT... anyway, her indoors got the better of me so i changed it. 2 weeks later the sh***bag nailed the drivers side. 

15 minutes ago, Scully said:

I can’t believe you’re watching the one show! 😃

what a truly awful program and i feel the heckles rise on the back of my neck when that bloody music starts...............bunch of snowflake retards the lot of them..me-me's

Just now, ditchman said:

what a truly awful program and i feel the heckles rise on the back of my neck when that bloody music starts...............bunch of snowflake retards the lot of them..me-me's

It is. There is always a mad scramble for the remote by OH and me when we’ve forgotten it’s coming on and that music starts! 

28 minutes ago, Scully said:

It is. There is always a mad scramble for the remote by OH and me when we’ve forgotten it’s coming on and that music starts! 

Exactly the same in our house. local news finishes, then that odious tune,  unfortunately then had to listen to the two fat bikers until their childish babble became to much.switched off and that's where it remains