Mini cannons

strimmer_13

I've got that one plus a bigger mobile gun, believe it's a dinky, probably 6" x 2" or so. It was my old mans so it's entertained 3 generations with match artillery now.

Unfortunately the tracks are missing but the small wheel at the back still works the elevation. I'll dig it out of the toy box and stick a picture up if I can find it.

5 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

I've got that one plus a bigger mobile gun, believe it's a dinky, probably 6" x 2" or so. It was my old mans so it's entertained 3 generations with match artillery now.

Unfortunately the tracks are missing but the small wheel at the back still works the elevation. I'll dig it out of the toy box and stick a picture up if I can find it.

Yes please let's have a look 👍

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, do you know where in the Thames John as my book might have some info

Hi, no I just looked for a picture of these pistols . This was the first one I found on the net . They have a name , but cant think of it right now , seen one or two on detecting forums . That people have found . Hope your keeping well dear friend .

Edited by johnphilip

1 minute ago, johnphilip said:

Hi, no I just looked for a picture of these pistols . This was the first one I found . They have a name , but cant think of it right now , seen one or two on detecting forums . That people have found . Hope your keeping well dear friend .

hello, yes i am ok thanks, did you ask Fred on the uk detecting forum?

49 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, ok i just thought he would know,  i was blocked out on that forum run by a chap called Rix

The guy who owns it is called roger dixon , he did delete a few members a while ago , who were not posting much . I am a moderate  on there if you wish to come back . Give me a shout . It's a quite forum these days , most people seem to use facebook more .