Scully

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, AVB said:

I have no problem with full time staff getting it. Or part time staff who work significant hours. But sorry somebody who works 1 1/2 hours a week isn’t indispensable and hours could be made up by somebody else easily. 

The surgery obviously think she’s worth employing even if you don’t. 

35 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Gentlemen, the original reason behind the card was to note down the date of the first inoculation and highlight the required date (3 weeks) for the booster!:good:

But as for your conspiracy theories, if it keeps you all amused and off the streets.

Yep that is the problem with lockdowns too many people with time on their hands😁😁

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Gentlemen, the original reason behind the card was to note down the date of the first inoculation and highlight the required date (3 weeks) for the booster!:good:

But as for your conspiracy theories, if it keeps you all amused and off the streets.:cool1:

🤣🤣🤣

My wife’s grandmother (in her 90s) has had the first vaccine so benefits from the 91% effective. Her next injection takes it to 95%. Better to give the second one to someone else in all reality. 

5 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

🤣🤣🤣

My wife’s grandmother (in her 90s) has had the first vaccine so benefits from the 91% effective. Her next injection takes it to 95%. Better to give the second one to someone else in all reality. 

My godmother is in her mid 90’s but hasn’t been offered the vaccine yet, not has her partner who is in his late 70’s and super fit. 
As he is her full time carer I thought they would both be up there near the front of the queue, but I’ve no doubt so are many others. 

4 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But as for your conspiracy theories, if it keeps you all amused and off the streets.:cool1:

The airlines are already saying we will need proof of vaccination to fly to a lot of destinations, and if we have got any ruddy sense we should insist on it for people coming here too. 

Edited by Vince Green