Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the writing on the wall now ........

it has been reported that ginge is spending 2 or 3 nights a week in a local hotel or the cottage on the moniceto property.....supposidly smoking dope or whatever...........then we have this buisness about his visa possibly being recinded...and sparkle markle spending a strange ammount of time with her financial advisor

if harry gets P.I. 'ed out of the country.....there is no way sparkle markle will follow him.......that will be it for him...he will be on his own...being dumped by his bitch   and denided access to the kids.....smoking dope by himself 

sticky end comes to mind............he will come to realise what it is like to live as a commoner.....like us.....

On 26/04/2023 at 08:13, discobob said:

Harrys next book - "Spare - Again"

Or "Spare us a Quid" as like "my rock" butler Paul Burrell or the awful Spencer brother he's past his news value best by date, is no longer marketable and merely an irrelevant embarrassment. Still there's money to be made on American shopping channels endorsing Made in China cutlery and etc.. Unless the Yanks now throw him out over drug use.

Edited by enfieldspares

34 minutes ago, enfieldspares said:

Or "Spare us a Quid" as like "my rock" butler Paul Burrell or the awful Spencer brother he's past his news value best by date, is no longer marketable and merely an irrelevant embarrassment. Still there's money to be made on American shopping channels endorsing Made in China cutlery and etc.. Unless the Yanks now throw him out over drug use.

if you ever want an example of a PARASITE start with that scrotal desease

20 minutes ago, Fargo said:

If Harry got divorced and came back I think he’d end up living on his uncles estate in Northampton behind the stone wall out of sight of anyone 

where he would re-apply to get his shotguns back and start doing normal things...

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Harry needs to grow a pair and realise he is wholly responsible for his shoddy little life.

The Ginger Whinger is getting his just desserts!

lets face it....and be most clear about this case............it is ....

THE WORST CASE OF PUSSY WHIPPING ..i have ever come across....it wouldnt surprise me if she dosnt do the "old dominatrix thing" with him......he will have his nazi uniform on and stocking and suspenders   handcuffed and she will abusing him ........absolutly disgusting behavoir....shocking

Edited by ditchman

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

THE WORST CASE OF PUSSY WHIPPING ..i have ever come across....it wouldnt surprise me if she dosnt do the "old dominatrix thing" with him......he will have his nazi uniform on and stocking and suspenders   handcuffed and she will abusing him ........absolutly disgusting behavoir....shocking

Oh! Suits you Sir! I'm going to have to lie down now in a dark room with a wet flannel on my forehead.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Wonder how long it will take for the photo's of that to be leaked.

Just now, discobob said:

depends on how much the money lasts

Having just spent what has been estimated at £500K on a law suit against the Home Office which he lost, and having another (much longer) lawsuit against a newspaper/newspapers, lawyers are going to relieve him of his cash pretty quickly.

20 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Coming to the Mail on Sunday sometime soon!   

bring back the news of the world ...all is forgiven..........failing that the sunday sport :lol:

4 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

Oh! Suits you Sir! I'm going to have to lie down now in a dark room with a wet flannel on my forehead.

are you not well ?

Whilst Harry wastes money on lawyers, we taxpayers pick up some of the bill defending the case. Cost £400k for us to contest his pathetic "I demand that the Police provide me with an armed guard - even though I pick up the cost" stance.

I now understand that an application has been made for him to cover our costs - albeit the claim is for a fraction of what it actually cost.

Edited by Gordon R

notice there is very little verbage coming from Markle..(no support)....................i think she is waiting for him to crash & burn....which is what she wants.....she has got what she wants from him.....time to trade up....

think 'arry would be better off employing his uncle andrew as legal advisor...:lol:

15 minutes ago, ditchman said:

if she dumps him...and goes ' lookin....for another partner ......what sort of person is going to take her on with her back story...........

Somebody who wants to hitch onto the fame/notoriety for their own means - perhaps some upcoming senator??? 

Despite his pathetic behaviour, I do feel sorry for him.

Fast forward a few years - burnt his bridges in UK, potentially dumped by Markle, no discernible talent, basically thick, deported from USA, kids remain with Markle. 

He appears to be a troubled individual now, what will he be like in five years?

22 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

Despite his pathetic behaviour, I do feel sorry for him.

Fast forward a few years - burnt his bridges in UK, potentially dumped by Markle, no discernible talent, basically thick, deported from USA, kids remain with Markle. 

He appears to be a troubled individual now, what will he be like in five years?

I think that's pretty much the future for the man, yes.