Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

On 03/03/2021 at 11:24, nobbyathome said:

i used to like harry because he had a lot of character but like most young men he is led by his pecker and as long as the money grabbing actress is tugging it she will rule the roost

hopefully in a few years time she will dump him and he might get back on track

from a couple of years ago...........peoples views aint changed much

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me brothers who never had a fight.:yay:

And lets not forget brothers will also talk about grittier topics than parent and child - such as that other thing.... the unmentionable one that 'someone' is supposed to have said.

I'm sure that would have been out too by now if it weren't for legal stuff - like NDA's etc.

he is coming out with really stupid irrelevant stuff now....stating william is circumsized.............wots the point of that ?

boy is not right in the head....something medically wrong has gone on there.....and dont mention PSD for crists sake

he is losing touch with reality...

its quite sad really

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

from a couple of years ago...........peoples views aint changed much

My view certainly hasn’t changed in fact it’s got worse hopefully when she has ripped him off and finally dumped him I don’t want him back here he is an embarrassment to himself his family and our great country as I said a few years ago I liked Harry and his spirit and it was a joy to see him and William grow up now all I can see is a spoilt disturbed child in a man’s body there are hundreds of thousands of children that lose there mum at a young age I for one am in that club my mum died when she was 36 and I was 10 I got dragged up with my 3 other siblings by a drunken  father and had a **** childhood but I would never act like Harry he doesn’t know what real life is all about 

36 minutes ago, nobbyathome said:

My view certainly hasn’t changed in fact it’s got worse hopefully when she has ripped him off and finally dumped him I don’t want him back here he is an embarrassment to himself his family and our great country as I said a few years ago I liked Harry and his spirit and it was a joy to see him and William grow up now all I can see is a spoilt disturbed child in a man’s body there are hundreds of thousands of children that lose there mum at a young age I for one am in that club my mum died when she was 36 and I was 10 I got dragged up with my 3 other siblings by a drunken  father and had a **** childhood but I would never act like Harry he doesn’t know what real life is all about 

good for you.....and in a nutshell i rekon (after one has cut out all the bull excrirment)...that is the view of most people...

watching these interviews......is like watching re-runs of Rick & Morty (adult swim)..:crazy:

I just don't see what he it hoping to achieve. What's the end result that he is looking for?

At the moment it looks like cause as much damage as you can at any price.

However, I also absolutely believe that he is not making it up.  I get the very clear impression that he totally believes what he is saying

10 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

I just don't see what he it hoping to achieve.

Reputedly $20M for the book, and rumoured $100M for the Netflix stuff.

11 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

However, I also absolutely believe that he is not making it up.  I get the very clear impression that he totally believes what he is saying

Making it up, or believing it, it is not what one should be saying about one's family, country - especially as he claims he wants to reconcile with them.  Not unnaturally, they will never be able to trust him again.

4 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

Making it up, or believing it, it is not what one should be saying about one's family, country - especially as he claims he wants to reconcile with them.  Not unnaturally, they will never be able to trust him again.

This 👆    A lot of it is  probably true but you don't  air your dirty linen in public for money i sent my brother a text yesterday he told me ;,;,;, off or he will write a book🤣

2 hours ago, Penelope said:

And fair number of her staff, I believe, as well.

fortunatly they are covered by Non Disclosure Agreements...at the moment  !

25 minutes ago, Good shot? said:

He said something to the effect that if he can heal the rift within the Royal family it will have repercussions worldwide and help bring peace in the world.??????

Dear oh dearo dear.............lord save us....the boy is definatly a shilling short of a pound.....

Yeah, yeah,  yeah. Let's get to the important stuff.  They're just grains of sand on the wind.  You can only tell the story once and when everyone has heard that story they got nuttin.  What I'd like to know is who got his peg on the shoot and I'm sure that Philip or Charlie sorted him out a lovely pair of guns

23 hours ago, Minky said:

Yeah, yeah,  yeah. Let's get to the important stuff.  They're just grains of sand on the wind.  You can only tell the story once and when everyone has heard that story they got nuttin.  What I'd like to know is who got his peg on the shoot and I'm sure that Philip or Charlie sorted him out a lovely pair of guns

when they became an item the first thing she put her foot down on was shooting....that was the top of the slippery slope...they went and so did his certificate.......when it was reported in the paper....everyone knew that this wasnt going to end well

16 minutes ago, London Best said:

That was the time to give her the elbow.

Bloody right ...........

looking back now to my marriage.....i have always held a certificate since the age of 12 or 13 until last year........my mrs hated guns with a passion...she didnt hate shooting it was just the gun thing...............never once in 40 years of marriage did she moan at me because of my passion for shooting of ownership of my guns...

until Markle turned up harry was a regular visitor to sandringham for all types of shooting.....then it all stopped overnight

51 minutes ago, discobob said:

Was that because there was plenty of other things to moan about before that :whistling:

I know that's the case with my better half!

Hahhaha......to be fair she never moaned about anything...'cept me leaving the toilet seat up............she was toooo damn busy spending my money...

Do the royals still shoot very much due to the politically correct brigade.  I can imagine Kate behind the line with the spaniels.  I never see anything about the blood thirsty murdering royals or the anti brigade protesting about shooting etc at royal shoots.  I suppose that the royals have got so many estates that they can just switch from Scotland to Sandringham to Hampshire / Devon /Wales  on a daily basis so it would be difficult to know where they would surface. Now comes the questions,  We've heard them all before.   I wonder what sort of guns do they favour.? O/U or SbS, Chokes.  yes or no.  What shot size and load for a royal cock bird?  I wonder what they are doing today.?  Has Kate got a luny spaniel on peg.?

Just think what that silly boy drew away.  like Edward the seventh.  His life just withered into a nothingness. Our lot won't comment on it and after all they don't need to. they have the titles, the land, the jewels, the position.  they have everything.  They don't need to justify themselves.  after a while the other lot will fade into being nothing except local celebrities.

11 minutes ago, Minky said:

I wonder what sort of guns do they favour.?

There is a book "The Royal Gunroom at Sandringham" by David Baker (published about 25 years ago) which covers some of previous generations guns.  It is out of print, but can be got second hand.

My understanding from someone who had shot with the late DoE was that he shot very well with a s/s and Purdey and Holland & Holland had his "Royal Warrant", but other makers may also have had.  I have also seen (fairly recent) pictures of Charles (as PoW) using a s/s.  From Purdey's website;

"From Queen Victoria to Queen Elizabeth II, we’ve been servicing members of the royal family. On 12 February 1868 the Prince of Wales, who became King Edward VII, granted James Purdey his Royal Warrant of Appointment. A decade later, on 28 March 1878, Queen Victoria assigned us her Royal Warrant, as has every British monarch since."

Both DofE's warrant and PoW's are also shown on H&H's website.  I can't see any reference on Boss & Co's website nor Westley Richards although WR have supplied guns in the long past to the RF.

Hull Cartridge have a Royal Warrant as cartridge makers, but there may be others.  I'm pretty sure Eley did have one, but it isn't mentioned now.