Sparkle Markle & Mail

ditchman

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watching GB news and listening to Nana Aquae......(she does not like andrew or the markles).......she was going on about Prince Andrew doing a "tell all" book like prince arry....so hoping to earn shed loads of money...

and she called him ..............." a bottom gas in a spacesuit".....cant use the proper word as the swear filter would do for it

blast oi larfed ole parrtner...dus roight boi...:lol:

6 minutes ago, JohnfromUK said:

H has 'appeared' unexpectedly in London for his High Court case against the Daily Mail.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-65087072

yep saw that.....he seemsto be wearing a bit thin ontop now...........wonder how long it will be before sparkle markle dumps him and moves on to the next waister.........

i wonder where he is staying ?

Edited by ditchman

5 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Who cares apart from ditchman . THey made there bed lie in it 

its not that i care ....its more of morbid facination.......these people always seem to have one thing in common......money and stupidity.........and whilst they still have money it will continue.....

they seem to thrive on confrertation...........

if i had that sort of money im damn sure i would put my life to better use.....i suppose to a greater extent there is a bit of jealousy on my part........but i love to watch their slow fall to the gutter ...where i am waiting/reside...:lol:

35 thousand views....over 600 replies..........someone cares....men are worse than women when it comes to scandle:lol:

Edited by ditchman
extra

16 hours ago, ditchman said:

they are red heads on his mothers side

So they say,

a picture may help,

The example that they previously used was somebody with obviously blond hair, the uncle iirc,

Gingeritis is hereditary,

Old Chazza is much too involved, embarressed and ashamed of knowingly nurturing the obvious cuckoo in the early years and thus perpetuating the subterfuge to come clean now, hence the little squirt having such a hold over the family,

It should have been dealt with at the time.

Edited by janner

10 minutes ago, janner said:

So they say,

a picture may help,

The example that they previously used was somebody with obviously blond hair, the uncle iirc,

Old Chazza is much too involved, embarressed and ashamed of knowingly nurturing the obvious cuckoo in the early years and thus perpetuating the subterfuge to come clean now, hence the little squirt having such a hold over the family,

euthanasia?

40 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

euthanasia?

i think he is doing it himself ....slowly

53 minutes ago, janner said:

So they say,

a picture may help,

i rekon he is holding out for a 3 book deal couple of films and watching winifred oprera wet herself when he comes clean on who his real daddy is.....................proberly the bin man...getting his xmas bonus:lol:...a quickie over the recycling bin:w00t:

14 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i think he is doing it himself ....slowly

i rekon he is holding out for a 3 book deal couple of films and watching winifred oprera wet herself when he comes clean on who his real daddy is.....................proberly the bin man...getting his xmas bonus...a quickie over the recycling bin

Quite probably as it  was an open secret she was sleeping (well some of the time) around on a regular basis.

I can remember a contemporary ad for something or other on tv with, iirc a Will Carling double climbing a ladder to get into her open and welcoming bedroom window at kensington palace only to be met at the window by the oz rfu team in full kit making good their collective exit and knocking him off his ladder and trampling him into the grass as they made their way off, 

Edited by janner

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

euthanasia?

No, they should have come clean about the whole thing and let him go and live with his real dad and his family, the fuss would have been over quickly and soon forgotten about, it may have been better for the lad and the 'making of the man',

11 minutes ago, janner said:

No, they should have come clean about the whole thing and let him go and live with his real dad and his family, the fuss would have been over quickly and soon forgotten about, it may have been better for the lad and the 'making of the man',

yup you are right.....being an odd job man and a gardener for his old granny with his dad would suit him down to the ground.:lol:

I can remember a contemporary ad for something or other on tv with, iirc a Will Carling double climbing a ladder to get into her open and welcoming bedroom window at kensington palace only to be met at the window by the oz rfu team in full kit making good their collective exit and knocking him off his ladder and trampling him into the grass as they made their way off, 

I don't recall that ad and would be surprised if it actually happened. Perhaps you have a link.

No link,

I think it may have been shown on something like the Clive James show and was most likely for an oz tv station pre a wallabys tour publicity,

I would imagine it could only have been made or shown after his captaincy started in 88 and before her sad,untimely death in 97

Edited by janner

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Is Harry not taking her to the Coronation then? 

be interesting to see if he gets any flack.............bet the "the family" will stay well clear of him...otherwise they will end up in a book or all over the opera winerfry show........

i still rekon he will call off at the last moment with some sort of excuse that will play well with net flix et al