Fishmongers hall Terrorist was shot at 20 times.

twenty

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

I see, you don't have one 

Just deflecting. 

And if didn't post this, you wouldn't be able to read it. That's as useful to the discussion as your earlier comment. 

I can 100% guarantee, that if Menezes had done what was required of him in law, then he would not have been shot by the British Police.

Are you just making a statement , or do you have you a point. 

Edited by ordnance

8 minutes ago, ordnance said:

And if didn't post this, you wouldn't be able to read it. That's as useful to the discussion as your earlier comment. 

More deflection. So was you deflecting, or did you have a point.

16 minutes ago, ordnance said:

Are you just making a statement , or do you have you a point

My point is in the comment. If he had done what was required of him, he would not have been shot by British Police. 

It's as simple as that.

My point is in the comment. If he had done what was required of him, he would not have been shot by British Police. 

It's as simple as that.

You are right that is simple, i was giving you the benefit of doubt that you had something useful to say.  

4 hours ago, ordnance said:

OK not a terrorist, suicide bomber, not a threat. How about innocent bystander.

"

My first suggestion to stop a suicide bomber would be shoot the bomber, not a innocent bystander. 

Which is what they believed mendez was. So you'd have shot him to. 

12 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Which is what they believed mendez was. So you'd have shot him to. 

I said was a suicide bomber not believed to be, they were not ordered to shoot him they made that judgment. Unless I was in that situation i can't answer what i would have done, but i would expect to be held accountable for my actions. 

11 minutes ago, ordnance said:

I said was a suicide bomber not believed to be, they were not ordered to shoot him they made that judgment. Unless I was in that situation i can't answer what i would have done, but i would expect to be held accountable for my actions. 

So you'd wait to see if a suspected suicide bomber based on seemingly good Intel blows everyone up instead of stopping them. 

2 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

So you'd wait to see if a suspected suicide bomber based on seemingly good Intel blows everyone up instead of stopping them. 

As i said Quote ( Unless I was in that situation i can't answer what i would have done, but i would expect to be held accountable for my actions)

44 minutes ago, ordnance said:

As i said Quote ( Unless I was in that situation i can't answer what i would have done, but i would expect to be held accountable for my actions)

You can't say what you should do, but your stating they should be charged with murder. 

I think I'll end on that one. 

I would need a bit more that ( suspected ) before i shot someone. Example the guy on London bridge wearing what turned out to be a fake suicide vest, that takes it to a level above suspected. What happened to Mendez shows there needs to be a bit more than suspected, before shooting someone IMO. 

Edited by ordnance

25 minutes ago, ordnance said:

I would need a bit more that ( suspected ) before i shot someone. Example the guy on London bridge wearing what turned out to be a fake suicide vest, that takes it to a level above suspected. What happened to Mendez shows there needs to be a bit more than suspected, before shooting someone IMO. 

Going into a situation where it MIGHT be you or him.........make the decision, who’s it gonna be?

2 hours ago, ordnance said:

That's my fault, he was beleived to be a suicide bomber, bad choice of words by me. But my point stands, so you'd allow possibly 100s of people to be blown up. 

So by your logic you'd be guilty of the deaths of hundreds of people. 

Perhaps like me you should stick to bunny bashing, rather than criticising professionals who do a job you know nothing about. 

On 11/06/2021 at 08:04, WalkedUp said:

If he had stopped and spoken to the police like a normal human it would never have happened. Failure of intel not failure of the officer who pulled the trigger. 

Thats not true

Initial contact "Frank" only identified him as "a possible, check him out"

subsequent radio transmissions changed that to "target" At the bus stop police said he was not the target and bore no resemblace 

he did not ever have any contact with police, he swiped through on his travel card

subsequent reports that he ran and jumped the barrier were prove to be lies from the police

suddenly all CCTV from the station were said to be not working, something the railway staff have always denied. Said the police took it and never gave it back.

He was followed to the train  and was already under restraint on the floor when he shot eleven times. Witnesses later said no warnings were given, he was already on the floor with his arms pinned, there were five shots, then a long pause and six other shots. Passengers were sprayed with blood. But the key thing is he was on the floor

The Met police refused to take part in the police complaints commission investigation into the shooting providing no witnesses or statements. 

Cressida **** gave the order to kill him 

Edited by Vince Green

4 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Thats not true

Initial contact "Frank" only identified him as "a possible, check him out"

subsequent radio transmissions changed that to "target" At the bus stop police said he was not the target and bore no resemblace 

he did not ever have any contact with police, he swiped through on his travel card

subsequent reports that he ran and jumped the barrier were prove to be lies from the police

suddenly all CCTV from the station were said to be not working, something the railway staff have always denied. Said the police took it and never gave it back.

He was followed to the train  and was already under restraint on the floor when he shot eleven times. Witnesses later said no warnings were given, he was already on the floor with his arms pinned, there were five shots, then a long pause and six other shots.

The Met police refused to take part in the police complaints commission investigation into the shooting providing no witnesses or statements. 

Cressida ****

I stand corrected, at the time I am sure we were told he ran from police once they identified themselves. My memory may be incorrect on this but I feel fairly certain that was the narrative in the aftermath. 

10 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

I stand corrected, at the time I am sure we were told he ran from police once they identified themselves. My memory may be incorrect on this but I feel fairly certain that was the narrative in the aftermath. 

It was, like Harry Stanley and Marc Duggan the Met police seem to have gone into any orgy of mis information following cock up shootings of innocent individuals 

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

It was, like Harry Stanley and Marc Duggan the Met police seem to have gone into any orgy of mis information following cock up shootings of innocent individuals 

You've got that many inaccuracies in your two posts I don't know where to begin, so I'm just not going to bother. 

12 hours ago, Vince Green said:

He was followed to the train  and was already under restraint on the floor when he shot eleven times. Witnesses later said no warnings were given, he was already on the floor with his arms pinned, there were five shots, then a long pause and six other shots. Passengers were sprayed with blood. But the key thing is he was on the floor

Gosh. 
So someone is ‘on the floor’ being pinned down then shot and nearby passengers were ‘sprayed’ with blood!

Those passengers must have either been very very close ( unlikely when a gaggle of armed police have tackled the suspect down - remember how tense travelling by Tube was back then, most people fled at the sound of a ****), or a lottery ticket needed to be obtained by all those around for a ‘copious’ amount of blood to escape the vicinity of the victim. He was after all, pinned down and the general law of physics as to how far blood under systolic pressure (ok, some explosive momentum would have been introduced) will travel.

Me thinks some embellishments from the Media and Prosecution may have been introduced.

To me. In love and war, there will always be casualties unfortunately.

On a personal note. I don’t know if guilt plays a part in people’s response, but when/if I have heard the Police shout ‘Stop’, I tend to act like Nelsons Column………..