Debunk these please - or otherwise.

Dave-G

I've previously explained I'm slightly autistic and have a friend similarly afflicted (I think) who sends me occasional links to see what can be made of them. He's a believer and anti-vaxer but I'm fully vaxed and open minded enough to question them - but don't personally have the ability to stay on topic long enough to see it through. Any help would be appreciated and shared with my friend. I've got broad shoulders and can take any scoffing in my stride.

First of two videos... maybe more:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AZfC3NDFZprk/

https://ugetube.com/watch/this-is-how-graphene-reacts-when-exposed-to-5g-electromagnetic-discharges_6zF17vheP6Bcbp4.html?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=gecnPBdPKxVZcDFAK6EjUR1Hs49H3_waZO4nC33q_Og-1640041005-0-gaNycGzNCj0

Edited by Dave-G

Okay, well you'll be happy to know they're nonsense. I don't really get what the first video is trying to tell me. She melts down the capsule, and then brings a magnet into the game and it's proof of what? The presence of graphene? The trouble with that is...there is no graphene in the tablets. The link below tells you what is in it and you can scroll down to 'excipients', which is the capsule ingredients. You'll notice plenty of forms of iron oxide. This is magnetic. It's not as strong as pure iron (it's known as paramagnetic) but it's still got enough of a field to react to a magnet. Notice how there's still some gunk left that's not reacting? that's because there are other compounds in it that aren't magnetic. It's the iron-based compounds she's dragging around, nothing to do with Graphene.

Flucloxacillin 500mg Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) (medicines.org.uk)

The second one's...weird. Take this line for example 'Graphene oxidises rapidly when exposed to electromagnetic fields'. But Graphene oxide (GO) needs three things to be formed: Carbon, Oxygen and Hydrogen. You can't make it without a chemical bonding process where hydrogen is a factor, so simply firing electromagnetic fields at it won't do the job. GO is normally produced with sulfuric acid (H2SO4), sodium nitrate (NaNO3), and potassium permanganate (KMnO4). The H in the formulas is Hydrogen and the O Oxygen, so you have the chemical ingredients to make Graphene Oxide.

As to Graphene and 5G, which I think is what it's trying to say is dangerous. Firstly, it's worth pointing out that Graphene isn't in the body naturally. So this is only applicable to introduced medical/technological things - medicines, electronic devices and so on. Secondly, the research for Graphene specifically is still in its early stages and it's not used in medical procedures or tech, yet. There are hopes for it because of its legion of practical uses, but it's really in its infancy. But this idea of electromagnetic waves playing havoc with our blood and making us pseudomagnetic (I'm sorry, whatnow?! Just how much graphene is supposed to be coursing through our bodies?! More on dosing issues later...) is nonsense.

HOWEVER this is where it gets confusing, because there's an oddity to graphene. GO is used in some medical things quite regularly (NOT COVID VACCINES See below!), because it creates a very useful membrane, which is great for drug delivery. So a lot of these crazy internet theories see graphene oxide and assume they're the same thing, but the chemical bonding process that goes into graphene to make it graphene oxide changes it massively. This isn't unique to Graphene/graphene oxide. Ever asked yourself why, when you put salt onto your potatoes as you're boiling them, it doesn't immediately catch fire? No? Why not? Because salt, which is basically Sodium Chloride NaCl, is a whole different kettle of fish to Sodium, which does catch fire on contact with water. Chemical reactions change a substance's properties drastically. 

What's weird about GO is that it was discovered, created and used WAY before Graphene was discovered. It's been around since the 1850's, whereas Graphene was only observed in the 1960's and only practically studied from the mid 2000's. Consequently, its' had decades' worth of time to be played with, experimented on and so forth to understand it and its uses and how it reacts. Graphene's in its infancy. There's a lot of hope that it can be hugely useful, but it's not there yet. It's why research is going on, but also why there is a shed-load of red tape to get something to be medically viable. It protects people from being lab rats. But those protections are in place and do work, especially in the days after the Thalidomide disaster. Both short term and long term effects have to be understood, as well as on  a diverse population.

These videos are classic examples of misunderstanding science and chemistry specifically. They often rest on two mistakes. Firstly, critical ingredients get muddled up (either intentionally or accidentally) and assumed to be dangerous, like we see with Graphene/Graphene Oxide. Another one is mixing up chemical mercury and organic mercury. we know Mercury is bad so, EVERY Mercury must be bad, without understanding what's really going on.

The second mistake is dose issues. Graphene Oxide experiments on mice  have shown NO toxicity complications with doses between 0.1 and 0.25mg. at 0.4mg - deposits were found in vital organs and that could be dangerous...but the headline news? Mice are quite a bit smaller than humans. Shocker. Consequently what represents a massive dose for a mouse (0.4g) is an extraordinarily negligible amount in a human. Again, this mistake isn't uncommon. Antivaccine types see the elements Potassium, Sodium and Aluminium and think that, because water poisoning from those elements is potentially dangerous, having those elements in the body at all is dangerous, but forgetting they're always in the body anyway and no one's claiming you shouldn't eat that Potassium-laden death tubes that is a banana. 

How do we know graphene oxide isn't used in COVID-19 mRNA vaccines? (health-desk.org)

Edited by chrisjpainter

Wow Chris - that's a massively helpful reply - way more than a reply in fact but I can't find the words. Thank you so much for that. :good:

There was another video about nano particles in the vaccine being so thin and sharp that are used as micro razor blades that can shred blood vessels and membranes, the author of which mysteriously disappeared three days later,  and that some of the virus test probes we push into our nose have GO on them.

Another thing he's been advised of is that those who have been vaxed no longer have an effective immune system that now lets infections pass unless its one of the Covid invaders we have been vaxed against. I wish I had the ability to debunk the issues he sees but take comfort there are people here that can see through and explain things so well.

I shall copy this thread to him. Many thanks again. 

You need to unfriend this ‘friend’. Seriously, he is doing neither of you any good, and needs to stop browsing the net, and if he can’t do that then he needs to stop sending you links or you need to stop reading them. 
You will damage your health and put your tickets potentially at risk. 

1 hour ago, Scully said:

You need to unfriend this ‘friend’. Seriously, he is doing neither of you any good, and needs to stop browsing the net, and if he can’t do that then he needs to stop sending you links or you need to stop reading them. 

Shhhh - my Tin Foil Futures will make me a millionaire

One of the things that will become clear in time to come is the amount of dangerously fake news that has been pumped out concerning this pandemic. Its not just a few nerdy geeks in their back bedrooms producing it either.

Its very professionally done and at times very plausible. It can be a bit scary when you start to wonder who is doing this and why?

3 hours ago, Scully said:

Thanks for your concern but I thought I'd been sufficiently clear that I'm not taken in by it but willing to listen to both true and false information and ask more informed people than me about it. I say this as I'm wondering why you feel I'm risking my ticket.

As Vince posts above, there are some plausible news/coincidences spreading from various sources - and lets not forget, MSM sometimes keeps quiet about certain incidents.

------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing I'm curious about myself: A recent news clip showed a nurse demonstrating to BOJO repeatedly 'upturning/mixing' a vial, I've often wondered why the vaccine isn't supplied pre-metered into a syringe rather than requiring a vial that maybe needs contents that may have settled to the bottom of a vial mixing before carefully drawing it into a syringe... and if it indeed has content that can settle would it be drawn from just inside the cork or higher into the vial... and if not drawn carefully will the first dose differ from the last.

I risk flaming for that query - maybe its my slight autism or maybe I'm just more inquisitive than most.

Edited by Dave-G

1 hour ago, Dave-G said:

Thanks for your concern but I thought I'd been sufficiently clear that I'm not taken in by it but willing to listen to both true and false information and ask more informed people than me about it. I say this as I'm wondering why you feel I'm risking my ticket.

As Vince posts above, there are some plausible news/coincidences spreading from various sources - and lets not forget, MSM sometimes keeps quiet about certain incidents.

One thing I'm curious about myself: A recent news clip showed a nurse demonstrating to BOJO repeatedly 'upturning/mixing' a vial, I've often wondered why the vaccine isn't supplied pre-metered into a syringe rather than requiring a vial that maybe needs contents that may have settled to the bottom of a vial mixing before carefully drawing it into a syringe... and if it indeed has content that can settle would it be drawn from just inside the cork or higher into the vial... and if not drawn carefully will the first dose differ from the last.

I risk flaming for that query - maybe its my slight autism or maybe I'm just more inquisitive than most.

This sounds like what's called a multi-dose vial - i.e. a vial that contains more than one shot.

The vaccine is turned up side down a few times (at two different stages and specifically not shaken) to get the stuff to mix evenly. Vaccines have a few things in them besides the active ingredient, including enablers, preservatives and dilutants (more on that story later). When a multi-dose vial is initially turned, it's to get all those preservatives and enablers to be evenly spread. These vaccines have been stored for a while (firstly frozen, then chilled) so there is a chance that the vaccine has separated. Rotating allows it to recombine. If you shake it, you risk damaging the active elements, thus rendering the jab useless. 

Dilutants are then added to allow the vaccine to be administered smoothly and again this needs to be mixed evenly throughout the six doses in the vial. There shouldn't be sediment left over at either stage. If there is, the whole vial's discarded. 

Getting two things to permanently mix (as opposed to bond) is tricky if you're trying to keep the things independent. It's much simpler to accept the potential for it to separate and then just turn it over a few times to guarantee it's evenly mixed. The vaccine ingredients are all in there for their own individual, specific reasons, so you need them all to be chemically distinct to allow them to do their job. It's the scientific difference between a compound and a mixture (so slightly relevant to your above things!). Mixtures can be separated into their individual parts easily, compounds cannot. That's what you want with a vaccine. Each bit can do its thing as easily as possible. If you bond things together, it will be evenly mixed, but the parts won't operate as individuals when the time comes. 

Why not just mix it in altogether? Storage. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines must be stored at -70, but the dilutants don't. You'd need to double your cold storage for each vial, which is unnecessary and the dilutants don't take kindly to being frozen anyway, so it's cheaper and more space efficient to have them separate and then combine them at point of jab.

2 hours ago, Dave-G said:

My apologies. I just get the impression from other posts and this one you are susceptible to suggestion, especially regards conspiracy theories, and struggle with determining what is logical, and what isn’t. 
A therapist would tell you to spend much less time on the internet. It can have a severely detrimental effect on peoples mental health. The net will fill your feed with anything you show an interest in, whether it be fact or fiction. 

I'm not sure if this will come out as a double post as I thought i'd hit submit on a previous reply post.

Many thanks again Chris. I don't have the knowledge nor word power to address his thoughts and thanks too for the latter post addressing my own thoughts about possible heavy particles being in the phials that might add to his thoughts - or debunk the whole topic - which it does. :good:

My friend is not someone I can or would dump. I can help him more by proper and well informed addressing of his thoughts.

9 hours ago, Dave-G said:

My friend is not someone I can or would dump. I can help him more by proper and well informed addressing of his thoughts

You can't help him, sorry but that is how it works with people who have descended into conspiracy theories it becomes a large part of their worldview and I have spoken with several and none of them are willing to let go of this way of thinking. 

The world is a lot bigger and harder to understand than when I was a lot younger and that makes me smaller and less important, so if I can make sense of it I feel better about myself as I have the information which is power/powerful. As people stitch these bits of information together, albeit loosely, the world forms around it with these little nuggets of information. If you try to demolish this by using information there is a complete network of information (usually whataboutery) that they can fall back on to keep their world complete and they still have the power to understand it.

1 hour ago, henry d said:

You can't help him, sorry but that is how it works with people who have descended into conspiracy theories it becomes a large part of their worldview and I have spoken with several and none of them are willing to let go of this way of thinking. 

The world is a lot bigger and harder to understand than when I was a lot younger and that makes me smaller and less important, so if I can make sense of it I feel better about myself as I have the information which is power/powerful. As people stitch these bits of information together, albeit loosely, the world forms around it with these little nuggets of information. If you try to demolish this by using information there is a complete network of information (usually whataboutery) that they can fall back on to keep their world complete and they still have the power to understand it.

That's jingling a little bell Henry thanks, he seems quite convinced but I settled him down about chemtrails after he read about that from a steadying source (here) so there is hope. :good: