Putin announces 'military operation' in Ukraine.

Dave-G

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I think you have just made Mungler's point for him.

The "concensus" is is highlighted in quotations as it is not a concensus but a narrative, a story, a fabrication, ergo lies.... Just to be clear CO2 does not cause climate change, COVID is manmade, mRNA vaccines are useless, USA caused the Ukranian coup and civil war for money.

The "concensus" is is highlighted in quotations as it is not a concensus but a narrative, a story, a fabrication, ergo lies.... Just to be clear CO2 does not cause climate change, COVID is manmade, mRNA vaccines are useless, USA caused the Ukranian coup and civil war for money.

You are only emphasising that Mungler is correct.

2 hours ago, welsh1 said:

Did the military take control of Victoria?

The military were mobilised St checkpoints around Melbourne city to prevent people leaving and at the border to prevent people leaving the state. The actual state was under the control of the police who deployed tactical response teams in armour vehicles to shoot anybody on the streets with rubber bullets.

Screenshot_20210924-090731_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20210822-015610_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20210825-001021_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210825-001322_Facebook.jpg

47 minutes ago, Stonepark said:

Yeah. 

2 hours ago, Stonepark said:

Thank you for acknowledging that we spend a good time of our lives thinking. The problem is that every where we look we do find "conspiracy", government lies, MSM lies, deplatforming, "fact checking misinformation", etc etc..... If it's true, it's not a conspiracy.....

Fortunately, we are nowhere near the "bonkeroony" end, we simply are prepared to question what we are told, consider other sources and make up our own minds based on having as complete a picture as possible. The fact that this does not coincide with the mainstream "concensus" parroted by the MSM merely shows how much "control" they have.

Question... Should the UN\Nato have intervened in Ukraine and supported the last democratically elected Russian orientated Ukranian government in order to prevent the illegal coup in 2014?

UN with an African in charge couldn't step in to prevent 800,000 Rwandan civilians.

13 minutes ago, mchughcb said:

The military were mobilised St checkpoints around Melbourne city to prevent people leaving and at the border to prevent people leaving the state. The actual state was under the control of the police who deployed tactical response teams in armour vehicles to shoot anybody on the streets with rubber bullets.

So you were not under martial law.

48 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

You are only emphasising that Mungler is correct.

How so? 'Conspiracy theorists' were saying at the start of the pandemic "This is out of the Wuhan lab". Factcheckers/media said no.

mRNA vaccines were avoided by the 'conspiracy theorists' who had concerns about their efficacy and safety.... have you been following recent developments on these fronts?

I could go on and on, my point being just how anyone is naive enough to only follow the mainstream media is beyond me.

2 hours ago, welsh1 said:

Did the military take control of Victoria?

And rape your wife and murder your neighbours?

And will you get the chance in a fair election to cast a vote a particular way to support your own personal views?

Edited by Mungler

14 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

So you were not under martial law.

No, I said martial law but if you want to get technical we were under a declared state of emergency that also allowed the deployment of military on the streets and to impose curfews. Plus shoot anybody on sight.

If you want to be a stickler for legal terms that's fine I have corrected myself.

And technically it's a special military operation because the Russians have not made a declaration of war.

11 hours ago, timps said:

Oh so what was written in no way implied it was a mistake *snip for irrelevance*

You didnt imply it was a mistake, and you didnt ask me if it was a mistake, if YOU think this is what you meant , then try to form your statements better.

I guess when I wrote

“Are you now agreeing with me that Putin made a mistake declaring marital law?”

Then put a question mark at the end it wasn’t a question?  

You wrote this in a later post (as you well know) which then set about this rather pointless conversation.

Why did I have to use the word ‘mistake’ previously, it is a simple question with a simple answer to say “No it's not a 'mistake'”. 

If you can’t fathom that I thought it is a ‘mistake’ from all the previous posts I wrote I’m not too sure what you are reading. I knew you would just focus on the word ‘mistake’ just like the word ‘disagree’ in the previous post before.

I thought you would have understood the definition of 'mistake' and applied it to the previous posts, it really isn't that difficult to work out.

Its like wading through deep mud.....
How can I say , NO its not a mistake , when you didnt ask me a if it was a mistake 😆
Hence my 'Are you confused ?' statement.

What I did state is how people view an army of liberation as an army of occupation once that army starts to control their every day lives with check points and ‘accidental’ shootings of people who don’t comply (yes just like the Americans did).

The problem is , I used the Americans as a sarcastic example of an army that SAID it was an army of liberation (on multiple occasions) but was an army of occupation from the get go, and went straight in killing thousands of civilians , you and fellow defender of Ukraine Mungler ,labelled this as irrelevant whataboutery.
I disproved your example , and you didnt like it.

I didn’t state it was under ‘hostile’ military occupation, is this where because I never mentioned the word ‘hostile’, I ignore the question or pretend I don’t know what the question means without telepathy?
OK is it under peaceful military occupation ?
Make your mind up, is this ,as you state, an army of liberation , or an army of occupation ??

Or do I actually know what the definition of hostile means so I can debate it properly without the silliness.
Id look it up if youre confused.

Anyway, are you trying to say Putin hasn’t declared martial law?

What ? 

What hard questions? Please enlighten me

You have asked irrelevant ones that have nothing to do with the current conflict that I haven’t answered, like what about this or what about that.  

Try reading what I said, condense it , give it some thought before replying.
Then read the highlighted a couple of times.

6 minutes ago, mchughcb said:

And technically it's a special military operation because the Russians have not made a declaration of war.

Act of war means hostile or warlike action, whether declared or not, in a time of peace or war, whether initiated by a local government, foreign government or foreign group, civil unrest, insurrection, rebellion or civil war.

6 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

Did the military take control?

Does it have to make quacking noises ?

Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civil functions or suspension of civil law by a government, especially in response to an emergency where civil forces are overwhelmed, or in an occupied territory.[1][2]

Tha

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

Martial law is the imposition of direct military control of normal civil functions or suspension of civil law by a government, especially in response to an emergency where civil forces are overwhelmed, or in an occupied territory.[1][2]

Not sure what definition you are posting but the second part is right. Parliament was suspended for almost a year. Not even during WW2 was it suspended. 

Screenshot_20210920-082840_LinkedIn.jpg

41 minutes ago, mchughcb said:

Melbourne Truthers—- we have our very own Dave-G for nut job conspiracy theory’s, but at least he admits he does so with an open mind.

’Peaceful and activist’ - stirring trouble to garner a reaction. Isn’t following the request to stay home by illegally demonstrating and gets a bruising. 
Reap what you sow

12 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

They didn't suspend civil law ,they used civil law to enact powers, and the civil forces were not overwhelmed as quite clearly they were in control.

Back on track.
The Republicans are (some might say cynically) using the huge amounts of money spent on Ukraine as an election strategy in the mid terms.
Couple this with western energy crises , and there is a ticking clock for the blank cheques that have been Ukrianes lifeline.

Meanwhile Elon Musk , smarting from being labelled a Putin sympathiser, because he suggested efforts for peace (I know the feeling :lol:) has decided the 100,000 Starlink sets he sent to Ukraine to give them battlefield internet coverage (retails at $600 a set and $100 a month line rental) well they need paying for now, and has sent the US government the bill , hes said hell take 0.4 billion for cash , which is nice of him.

Just now, welsh1 said:

They didn't suspend civil law ,they used civil law to enact powers, and the civil forces were not overwhelmed as quite clearly they were in control.

Really ?
So they didnt suspend the human rights laws , and the military were just there for a jolly.?

Fun fact , Curfews are an infringement of human rights, as is virtual house arrest without a court order ?
If it looks like martial law.....

9 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Melbourne Truthers—- we have our very own Dave-G for nut job conspiracy theory’s, but at least he admits he does so with an open mind.

’Peaceful and activist’ - stirring trouble to garner a reaction. Isn’t following the request to stay home by illegally demonstrating and gets a bruising. 
Reap what you sow

Ungrateful ****. Imagine walking outside without a mask. You will comply or die trying.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/melbourne-readies-exit-worlds-longest-covid-19-lockdowns-2021-10-20/

Screenshot_20220216-140500_Google.jpg