Freebie!

Scully

Webley & Scott 12 bore single. Free to a good home. Took it in as I didn’t want to see it scrapped, but if no one wants it then I’m afraid that may be it’s fate. It is in very good nick inside and out. Let me know if you want pics.👍
I can travel if you can. 

Edited by Scully

My very first gun was Webley and Scott single 12 bore and the only gun I ever bought from a gun shop , the shop was Darlows in Norwich and I paid about £17 which in 1962 was a small fortune , since then I have had many guns come and go and that very first gun still hold many , many happy memories , how I would like to be transported back to the fist time I put a Yellow Wizard cartridge in the breach and after it was fired I got hooked on smelling the burnt powder , now the youngsters get hooked on substance's a bit stronger than burnt powder .:good:

1 hour ago, THEINVISIBLESCARECROW said:

I'm in the Midlands near to the M6 jcn's 11 down to 9 also M5 jcn5. I often travel between Worcester & Whitchurch. I doubt it's of use but happy to be a link in a chain to get it somewhere. I also go to a friends in Cardiff. Might be of use getting it over across the country.

Thankyou. Very kind. 

54 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Very generous scully and button. Well played gents 👍.

Thankyou. 

9 hours ago, THEINVISIBLESCARECROW said:

I'm in the Midlands near to the M6 jcn's 11 down to 9 also M5 jcn5. I often travel between Worcester & Whitchurch. I doubt it's of use but happy to be a link in a chain to get it somewhere. I also go to a friends in Cardiff. Might be of use getting it over across the country.

Another great offer

On 04/09/2022 at 20:46, marsh man said:

My very first gun was Webley and Scott single 12 bore and the only gun I ever bought from a gun shop , the shop was Darlows in Norwich and I paid about £17 which in 1962 was a small fortune , since then I have had many guns come and go and that very first gun still hold many , many happy memories , how I would like to be transported back to the fist time I put a Yellow Wizard cartridge in the breach and after it was fired I got hooked on smelling the burnt powder , now the youngsters get hooked on substance's a bit stronger than burnt powder .:good:

mine was an aya cosmos..........from a gun dealer called paddy something...and i used gallonys Hi-shot...

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

mine was an aya cosmos..........from a gun dealer called paddy something...and i used gallonys Hi-shot...

I remember the A Y A Cosmos and the dealer might had been Paddy Howe , I went there once to buy some cartridges , he had a rough type of shop , and that is being polite :lol: , he wasn't a bad ole boy but I am not sure if he is still above ground .

My single W and S was a nice streamlined gun with a very narrow fore stock , my mate bought a B S A Snipe single barrel about the same time and if I remember rightly it looked a bit rough and cheap looking , I think they were about 14 quid , still at the time they were our pride and joy , I also had a Greener G P single with a martini action and I am pretty sure that gun had a 34 inch barrel , now they are collectors items , if we only knew at the time .

2 hours ago, marsh man said:

I remember the A Y A Cosmos and the dealer might had been Paddy Howe , I went there once to buy some cartridges , he had a rough type of shop , and that is being polite :lol: , he wasn't a bad ole boy but I am not sure if he is still above ground .

My single W and S was a nice streamlined gun with a very narrow fore stock , my mate bought a B S A Snipe single barrel about the same time and if I remember rightly it looked a bit rough and cheap looking , I think they were about 14 quid , still at the time they were our pride and joy , I also had a Greener G P single with a martini action and I am pretty sure that gun had a 34 inch barrel , now they are collectors items , if we only knew at the time .

Theee..Paddy woods.........