Celebrity Masterchef has upset my wife!!

discobob

My wife, who in the past used to go clubbing with Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Pete Burns etc, and we have friends who are gay and are drag artists has just seen her rear parts after “Kitty” was kept in after making a **** glass of slop instead sending home someone who done a cracking dish except for the bottom of his potato fondants were hard

she has now decided she will never watch it again!!

9 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Most infuriating thing for me is that they keep reffering the drag queen as "she".

Me and the other half had a barney about that last night. She believes that when dressing in his character he becomes ‘she’. My simple retort was that whilst he has a todger he will always be a he and never a she.

9 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Most infuriating thing for me is that they keep reffering the drag queen as "she".

2 minutes ago, yates said:

Me and the other half had a barney about that last night. She believes that when dressing in his character he becomes ‘she’. My simple retort was that whilst he has a todger he will always be a he and never a she.

I think in this case “IT” would be a more appropriate description.

1 hour ago, yates said:

When some of us get dug up in 1000 years, it will be determined to be a man or woman, none of the BS floating around today! I have a simple solution to the likes of bakeoff etc.

Turn Off!!!

I am a big fan of Masterchef, but this year's "celebrity" special was just dull, full of non celebrities and I now think the concept has run its course.

I have spent the series asking the Mrs. "who on earth is that". Followed by "who?". And then "Google them for me - not a clue who they are".

And the cooking has been beyond poor.

If the hairy assed bloke in a blouse had any talent whatsoever why is IT appearing dressed as a woman ie in costume, Greg Rutherford didn't run and jump on to the set and the singers dont sing their lines, this "thing" is nailing the coffin lid down for the whole show, on this experience alone I have decided not to renew my TV licence this year, BBC Woke at it's worst.