Mark Drakeford!!!!

discobob

3 hours ago, old'un said:

The idea behind it is of course to free up cottages for youngsters, but as one local villager told me, most of them cannot afford them and most of them do not wish to live in some remote area.

That's a typical Labour hate the rich mentality. If locals can't afford to buy the house they won't be able to afford the higher rates either. :yay:

13 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

That's a typical Labour hate the rich mentality. If locals can't afford to buy the house they won't be able to afford the higher rates either. :yay:

Agreed, be interesting to see if the prices of welsh property starts to fall if they double the rates next year, our friend who owns the cottage also knows others who own property (holiday homes) in Wales and they have already put theirs on the market hoping to beat any fall in price should the rise happen, which it looks like it will.

7 hours ago, old'un said:

Labour are also about to destroy the income Wales gets from tourism by increasing the rates on holiday homes, my friends cottage (two bed) doubled this year from £1500 to £3000 and they are looking at doing the same next year, there's talk of £5500-£6000.

Didn't think ol Dripford had any passion about anything ,the clown could bore a glass eye too sleep.

As for  Andrew Davis this outburst from drippy  had all the drama of a drive by shouting.

Pathetic ,should bin the lot of em.

On 20/10/2022 at 09:52, welsh1 said:

No we don't, he is kept there by the cardiff bubble and the valleys who would vote for anything with a red rossette pinned to it.

He lost it because someone pointed out that the health system in Wales is dire under a labour government ,and they continually try to blame westminister but it's the Welsh government that has control over how the money is spent when it comes to health.

Labour has run down our health system, Drakeford as health minister started the massive downgrade of our general hospital forcing people to travel an hour to the next county for many treatments( could that be that my county continually vote tory), drakeford also voted to reduce the amount spent on health.

He didn't answer the question because it would show him and labour are guilty of ruining our health system, the sooner he goes the better for all of us.

This. They also apparently want to elect more people to the Senedd to waste more time and money doing very little.

4 minutes ago, del.gue said:

Im moving to wales soon... i guess i will just have to put with him!!

Don't do it......

When we moved here it wasn't much of a thing but devolution had only been in for a few years. Now you can see, hear and smell the difference - even down to threats of house burning which I have had on Social Media. And I am only a couple of miles from the border

1 minute ago, discobob said:

Don't do it......

When we moved here it wasn't much of a thing but devolution had only been in for a few years. Now you can see, hear and smell the difference - even down to threats of house burning which I have had on Social Media. And I am only a couple of miles from the border

Your up north then we don't burn in the south we nail you to the cross 🤣

3 hours ago, discobob said:

Don't do it......

I’m flabbergasted at that sort of mentality. 
Just glad it’s not reciprocated this side of the border. Suppose we have developed the social network to discuss our issues and be more accepting, rather than rely on whispering sweet nothings in the ear of your local ‘EWE’.